Amazon.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Like I said Amazon they are a joke. They would not let anyone know when the TV was going to go up and then POOF they just drop it in.

I am done with Amazon, canceling my account as we speak.

I save too much money with amazon to cancel my account because I didn't get a $98 TV. Even if Amazon told everyone when they were gonna do it, you probably still would not have gotten it. Those things go in half a second and you probably would have been waitlisted. I picked up my laptop around 4pm and logged onto amazon and came across the TV around 4:03 and it was only 27% claimed. I actually passed on the deal because we are not in the market for a 32". The TV went fairly slowly compared to normal and it gave people a fair shot to actually get the TV. I came here immediately to post that it was online. It was still available for at least 7 minutes after that.

• Like 3

Christina I had spoken to customer  service earlier and they could not give a time, but they told me that it would post tomorrow. So I walked away from the computer because I did not have the time to sit in front of it 24/7. Yes I have been a long time customer at Amazon for years being a Prime customer owning  2 Kindles purchasing all my music from them. And I have also saved money with them as well. So I sent a complaint and within minuets I got a response that I was not happy with and I again told them that. They then called me and made the price good. I ended up getting the TV for 98 dollars. Now that is how companies should treat LONG time GOOD customers. So I applaud Amazon for that and yes I already let them know praising the gentlemen who made it happen

• Like 3

I save too much money with amazon to cancel my account because I didn't get a $98 TV. Even if Amazon told everyone when they were gonna do it, you probably still would not have gotten it. Those things go in half a second and you probably would have been waitlisted. I picked up my laptop around 4pm and logged onto amazon and came across the TV around 4:03 and it was only 27% claimed. I actually passed on the deal because we are not in the market for a 32". The TV went fairly slowly compared to normal and it gave people a fair shot to actually get the TV. I came here immediately to post that it was online. It was still available for at least 7 minutes after that.

i saw it about the same time you did. hubs was riding the fence on it. i told him if he even remotely wanted it we had to act NOW because it would be gone in a second. we got it and when we went back to the page it was already at 95% gone. it lasted for about 15 min. i was shocked!

I'm curious what the Special Edition Saints Row IV sells for in about an hour.  I won't be home, so I can't get it, but its going for $45 right now, and thats almost a steal.  The extras are almost icing on the cake.  The special edition is normally sold for $100 it says.

Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition -microsoft xbox 360

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D6P9I4K/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_8022_9e7b08a7?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0KD0T3VCEHS66TJ14EEQ&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_p=1673798022

I'm curious what the Special Edition Saints Row IV sells for in about an hour.  I won't be home, so I can't get it, but its going for $45 right now, and thats almost a steal.  The extras are almost icing on the cake.  The special edition is normally sold for $100 it says.

Saints Row IV - Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition -microsoft xbox 360

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D6P9I4K/ref=gb1h_img_c-3_8022_9e7b08a7?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0KD0T3VCEHS66TJ14EEQ&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_p=1673798022

It was available on a deal yesterday afternoon for $38...and we passed on it.  If it goes cheaper, we'll get it but I want to see a better deal first. Amazon always inflates the retail price to make it seem like you save alot. Case in point in the Alien Collectors Edition that is $25 nowecause of the ratings for it...it went on as a deal at 3am for $20.....I passed.

Edited by Cinnamonhuskies

You want to know what's hard to get today?  The darn Legos. 

They sell out in like one second! I actually got one of the Lego Duplo sets for toddlers earlier, but I've only managed to get one set!

Anyone see the Xbox 360 250gb with kinect on lightning deal? They have one tonight which is the digital entertainment one and again tomorrow afternoon for the standard one. I know this was like $230-$250 just a few weeks ago. I haven't decided to buy it yet so it will have to be a really good deal for me to bite! I'm thinking the digital entertainment one will be more expensive since it includes a year of xbox LIVE gold and we wouldn't use it.

You want to know what's hard to get today?  The darn Legos.

Tell me about it.  I am trying for my cousin.  I have been able to get 2 items.  Everything else pops up with the waitlist full.  How can it be full if its refreshing then the "add to cart" appears.  No chance to click...