Amazon.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Well unless I am looking in the wrong place I did not even see that deal???

I must be looking in the wrong place top because I am not seeing any deals that I would want at all.  Can someone post the link to the deals so I can check if I am looking in the right place.  I was looking for the 55" Vizio Smart TV for $480.  Thanks

Yes. I checked the category "Electronics", it was on the third arrow. After the 40 inch was posted last nite, I had a feeling that the 50 inch would come today, I just kept looking for it. I went to checkout something else, and when I came back there it was. I almost missed it!

Toward the top of the movie main page, there is a spot that says Deal Calendar and a small line under that with "see all deals" - click on that.

Sorry, I tried to quote, but it didn't work - this is for the movies on the 29th (including Planes and Monsters University).

Edited by xbatman

Oh, oh, oh, I can't believe I got it!! My chances on the waitlist were poor, but my chance came up (number 234 in line)!! Yay!!!

Awesome!!  That was a fantastic deal! I was like do I need another 50" TV in this house??  Lol. Sadly, no. Congrats on getting it! 

Also on a side note, I must be tired from all this cooking and late-night shopping, because the Madden that came up at 8:10 wasn't even the one I needed. Lol

Keep an eye out tonight for that $98 one.  There's another TV in the Lightning Deals right now, a Seiki 20" for $75.  We've been wanting to upgrade the kitchen TV to an HDTV so I went ahead and grabbed this one.  We're currently a Neilson ratings family too and they give you $25 every time you upgrade a TV so this will only be $50 out of my pocket.  Pretty happy with it! :)

Where are you guys seeing that? I just clicked on electronics and I don't see it?

Under the electronics tab.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/x-locale/personalization/shoveler/loading-indicator._V192185253_.gif

Edited by deelite

Oh wait, I see it on my phone I think.  There's one deal at 10:40 that I can see on the Amazon app but not on the website on my computer.  There's no pic but it says WD Red 3 TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5 Inch, SATA III 64...  and then it cuts off and I can't click on it.  So maybe it's not a TV after all. 

Where are you guys seeing that? I just clicked on electronics and I don't see it?

I'm on the "today's limited time deals", click through all the current deals. Mine is spinning in between a bike hitch mount rack and noise isolating earbuds.

Edited by shaneberry21