BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Definitely not seeing everything live, yet.  Still many more "COMING SOON"s rather than "Add to Cart"s.  And yes, I'm signed in to My Best Buy account.

not everything is live. this is only some items. most items dont go online until tomorrow night i believe, and even then the prices change slowly

Does anyone know if the $178 Dell laptop is considered a doorbuster? It currently says "In store only" at the regular $399 price, but I wasn't sure if it was worth waiting up for if it's not going to be online. I kinda hate playing these games, but it's part of the deal, I guess. And no way will I go to BB on Thanksgiving so that's out.

Does anyone know if the $178 Dell laptop is considered a doorbuster? It currently says "In store only" at the regular $399 price, but I wasn't sure if it was worth waiting up for if it's not going to be online. I kinda hate playing these games, but it's part of the deal, I guess. And no way will I go to BB on Thanksgiving so that's out.

go the  BB add and see if there is a link for the product online, if it says for stores only also, then probably it won't be online

this is VERY frustrating. i'm sick as a dog with bronchitis and a sinus infection, and i have to cook 1/2 of our family thanksgiving dinner tomorrow morning, and here i sit, at 12:16pm CST. i've obviously lost my mind.

Now it says 2am start:-(

yep, just saw that. tempted to go on to bed and forget it.