Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Just ordered red 2ds for 99 just waiting for little tykes kitchen to go up and I'll be set!!!

ETA: Got the little tykes kitchen for 50!!!! 

I'm am DONE!!!

Good luck to everybody out there who will be in the stores!!!

Edited by arf110106

Unable to get the Better Homes and Gardens 700 TC sheet set, will not let you add to cart, just says 'Loading' forever. Also several of the 60+ dvd titles that are supposed to be $6.96 are not listed, there are only 43 available. Come on Wal-Mart, I only need sheets and a movie lol!!

• Like 2

Happened to try to get a couple things done thinking I had time yet before it went live and of course they sold out of the $25 games quickly. Blah :(  If only amazon would have adjusted for Walmart's prices and not just other places... :(   The only thing that my kiddo wanted was one of the games.  Just my luck.  Good luck everyone!

Yay got the two $1.96 dvds I wanted! They'll be ready for pickup at my store on 12/9. I've never done that before do I need to take my online order print out or anything? I was under the impression the dvds wouldnt be online so this girls happy happy happy because they had a couple that werent on sale elsewhere.

Edited by Tigger97498

Unable to get the Better Homes and Gardens 700 TC sheet set, will not let you add to cart, just says 'Loading' forever. Also several of the 60+ dvd titles that are supposed to be $6.96 are not listed, there are only 43 available. Come on Wal-Mart, I only need sheets and a movie lol!!

Cant get the sheets to add to cart either : (

Kept being told that that the $178 laptop was out of stock - in frustration I hit the refresh key a few times and - lo and behold - suddenly one was available and my order went through for shipping to home.  Of course I'll believe it fully once I get that shipping confirmation email... that was the only thing I planned to go out shopping for.. hooray!!

What are the odds that items will be added back INTO stock at all?  I know it's a far stretch, but thought I'd ask...

After being told for an hour that the HP $178 laptop was either out of stock or unavailable, I was suddenly able to order one.  Keep hitting the refresh or back buttons - it worked for me!

• Like 1

I got Just Dance 2014, the fire pit, Summer Infant 3-Stage Booster SuperSeat, and the BHG wax cubes gift set. I made 3 different orders because things kept coming up in stores only, then they would change to available online.  I did site to store on all of them because none of the individual orders were enough to qualify for free shipping.  

ugh!  had the computer for 178 in my cart then they said it was out of stock when i tried to check out!  same with a $15 video game!

the same thing happened to me and I just kept hitting the refresh key - eventually I was able to get one.  Took about an hour..

So those 1.96 movies...I just went to check them out and a bunch of them said "sold out online" but then I go to page 2 then back to page one and now it says "not available for purchase at this time" does that mean they have more and will make them available again? I guess Walmart wants us to sit at our computers all night lol