Target.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

I don't understand why the Element 50" is saying it's out of stock online.  I kept refreshing my page, sometimes it would say out of stock online, sometimes it would show the regular price but still be available online.  Now it's just out online. 

Forgot to reset my alarm after falling asleep at 1am. Woke up at 5, jumped online and I had missed the white iPad mini, but snatched a space grey one, plus the keurig. Phew! Now no stressing tonight at 8pm! I'll still go out and see if I can get a white mini in-store, otherwise try to exchange for one later. Worst worst case I'll just have a grey one. :)

XBOX live $10 - 3 month cards are not available....

ITunes $15 - 4 pack not on the website ( at least not that I can find)

Monsters Univ $10 blu ray not available

Not happy with Target.

Edited by ICF

XBOX live $10 - 3 month cards are not available....

ITunes $15 - 4 pack not on the website ( at least not that I can find)

Monsters Univ $10 blu ray not available

Not happy with Target.

They were all available earlier this morning for awhile, I got the Monsters U at like 4am.

Did ANYONE see the 50 inch go on sale?

I did when the sale went live but almost immediately it said not available online, I think it was a fluke on their part and if anyone was able to get it good for them!

WOW! My target order has been "shipped"!! That was quick! I'm sure they just packaged and labeled it for shipping since there are no delivery pickups today but STILL I'm psyched!

I ordered an iPad air with gift card to be emailed about 330 this morning. It says should take 4 hours to receive it. I still don't have it. Anyone else have this problem?

Haven't received my email gift cards yet either from my 5am order. Assuming it's just the Black Friday backlog and that they'll show up eventually.