Kohls.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

To the poster that asked if kohls will send you an out of stock email, no they won't. I just went through this last week with them. :( no email, no nothing. So if your order gets stuck and says in fullfillment for a few days, there is a good chance it is out of stock. The only way u will know is by calling them. My order from 3 weeks ago still says in fullfillment when in actuality its out of stock and I am waiting on a refund. I sure hope this order goes through. Blankies for the whole family!!

I posted earlier that it looked like All Dyson vacuums and jewelry were excluded from the online sale

I got the jewerly at the doorbuster price and so did my mom. Plus when I placed it in my cart it said it was buy 1 get one for extra 20% off.

The price did not change till I added it in the cart. 

I can't find the rebate for the Black and Decker coffee maker on the website. All I see is the one for the iron. They have many more small appliances with a rebate but only the iron is listed right now. I guess I'll have to check back after work.

(At first I thought I was going crazy because I *thought* it had a rebate but then it's not listed. I had to go back thru the ads to find out that I am right!)

I went over there looking at some toys. THe prices appalled me. Even on sale they rae higher than they are at walmart or kmart. They hd list price of a hello kitty dream lite as 39.99 and on sale for 29.99. THats the regular price everywhre. I bought mine cheaper than that. 

People say this every year. Trust me, most toys will wind up being a steal...namely anything you can get in-store that's Fisher-Price or another brand that's 50% off. With 40-50% off plus an extra 15-30% (when they have the 30%; not for BF) everything I buy comes out far cheaper than anywhere else!

I got a set of JLo sheets (king), blender, a xmas outfit for DD, train case makeup set, sonicare toothbrush, 2 footed PJs for DD, 3 long sleeve tops for DS, a long sleeve shirt for DD. Total was $179 and i have $20 coming back in rebates and $45 Kohls cash. So net total $114. I'm happy. I would have paid about that for just the clothes/PJs alone on a regular day (whether at Kohls or elsewhere)...i feel like i got the sheets, blender, toothbrush & makeup for free. :D

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

I went over there looking at some toys. THe prices appalled me. Even on sale they rae higher than they are at walmart or kmart. They hd list price of a hello kitty dream lite as 39.99 and on sale for 29.99. THats the regular price everywhre. I bought mine cheaper than that. 

It really depends on what you're looking for.  I agree, some of them are ridiculous, but there are some amazing deals! Like I got the Thomas the train Castle Quest set for $34.99 and then 15% off of that brought it to $29.75, where everywhere else it costs between $45-$60!  Heck of a deal there!  Plus it bumped me up to more Kohls cash so awesome deal! 

Just placed my order. Got my main thing the Shark Mop. Also added a new kitchen knife set, chaps comforter set, Hot Wheels Wall Track, and pair of Croc Clogs.I used the 20FORU, a gift card from my birthday and ended up spending with tax $315. Once I get my Kohls Cash and rebate back I only spent $170. Not to shabby. I will most likely go into the store to use my $10 money card they sent along with my 15% off to get my son a pair of shoes or some K-cups.

JustI will most likely go into the store to use my $10 money card they sent along with my 15% off to get my son a pair of shoes or some K-cups.

Thanks for reminding me about the $10 card, i have 2. And just so happens there are 2 in-store-only items i need! The printer and the 2-pack memory foam pillows.

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

I placed another order.  Someone get me away from the Kohls site. 

That's the beauty.  You can keep looking for the next 2 days until everything else goes live and keep getting another $63 order (retailing well over $100) for $50, shipped free, and another $15 in your pocket for later :)  The key is saving those hand towels for when you're just $2 short and need to get to that $50.  Don't add them to an order that's already over the minimum!! ;)

I'm so bummed. I had a gel pillow in my cart but didn't check out quick enough and now it's out of stock. It's the 15.00 one which isn't in the ad. Now to figure out if I should waste time going in store on Fri to see if the on line price is the same. Hmmmm.

I ordered just over $100 worth of stuff this morning and a few hours later I got an email cancelling my entire order. I'm very confused-I used my Kohls card and the charge is pending still, but the order is cancelled. I checked a couple of items and they are still in stock.  Hopefully I hear back from them soon! I finally found a coat my teenager loves!