Walmart's November 22nd Sale - Only In-Store? [Update: Prices changing in-store!]

LMC502

I'm on my way out the door in SE PA, and I will post when I get back... ;)

Stacya I live out in west Chester area and I just picked up the Skylanders, Infinity, and Nerf Rebelle gun for sale price. Also if anyone is looking for the Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow they are ringing up for $15.88.

• Like 1

Easy way to check the prices on in-store Items is to download the walmart app. You can pull up the ad and also scan barcode sand it will give you prices for the store you are in. Most employees aren't even aware of the sale yet so you might not get accurate info.

if we preordered xbox one ghosts and already got it in the mail can we get the difference back?

tomorrow with their ad match guarantee you should be able to. I think they extended it to walmart.com also.

I was able to get the Infinity for WII, 2 LeapPad 2's for our Christmas kids and two games. Woo Hoo!! They had chairs lined up in the video game section of our store for something. My hubby heard them say they only had 13, he thought it was for a gaming system but I don't see anything but games on sale.

I was able to get the Infinity for WII, 2 LeapPad 2's for our Christmas kids and two games. Woo Hoo!! They had chairs lined up in the video game section of our store for something. My hubby heard them say they only had 13, he thought it was for a gaming system but I don't see anything but games on sale.

the xbox one game system releases tonight at midnight, chairs are most likely for people to sit in to get one. most likely when the chairs run out so does their supply on hand of the system. ie no chair no game system to buy

My niece is at the Herkimer, NY store right now and has picked up Skylanders for Xbox and Wii for her son and mine!!!!  Thanks GottaDeal!

I'll be getting up early tomorrow to hopefully get a Connect Four and Doggie Doo game before work.

Edited by miller205
  • Like 1

I got Skylanders and Infinity for $37 about an hour ago.  I found one copy of SwapForce for Xbox 360 behind some copies of Skylanders Giants.  There were no copies of Infinity out for Xbox 360, so I had to go ask.  While she was looking up their stock I noticed there was one on a cart behind her, so I pointed it out, expecting her to say it was a hold or something.  But she said, ok and sold it to me!  Score!  My son will be so excited and I'm thrilled I don't have to get up and go out early in the morning!

Oh, and I'm in Williamsburg, KY!

Edited by charcoal18

Just sent my hubby out to our local WalMart in Littleton, CO to see if he can get the Skylanders & Disney Infinity... Fingers crossed! We have to leave for a hockey tournament at 5 tomorrow morning so I was going to miss the 8am start time. What a relief it will be if I can mark these off our list! I'll update as soon as I know!

So, he got the Skylanders for $37 but said he didn't know I wanted both of them! We had the conversation right before he left the house! Off to Walmart he heads again.

Edited by NTBoard
  • Like 1

I am in Illinois (Chicago area)  I was able to get the leappad2, leapster (Yay!  wasn't expecting it, a great bonus $29) 2 leap frog games, infinity, playdough, cars, and 2 lalaloopsy!  Yay!  I was trying to find a way to price match or get to toysrus on Thanksgiving, now I don't have too!  Thank you!!!

Lancaster, PA Wal-Mart had Swap Force for $37.  Had to ask for Xbox 360, but when he scanned the tag on the shelf, he said, "Oh yeah," to my question of whether they were in stock.  Also bought it for 3DS, as my sons are each getting one for Christmas, and it came with two of the characters I had bought separately, that I can now also return.  So initially I spent ~ $92 for the starter kit and two characters that I can also return, and now for ~$72, I have a starter kit for the Xbox 360, one for the 3DS, and the same characters...good deal! :)

Oh, and I met a nice lady in the toy section who was also there for the sale (we had the same items in our cart, LOL), and she gave me a coupon for $2 off a game, so I picked up a Clue game for $3. 

Now if I don't make it to TRU at 5 on Thanksgiving, that's OK with me! :)

• Like 1

Oh, and I considered buying the Infinity for the 3DS, since we already have it for the Xbox, but that starter kit has the exact same characters as the one for the Xbox...what genius thought of that?  Why would we need 2 of each of those, to have it for two game systems??

Super happy I logged on tonight! Headed to our WalMart and got the Skylanders on sale!! I had a $10.00 off coupon that I have been saving since the Summer so got it for $27.00! They only had 3 left at my store. THANK YOU GOTTADEAL!!!! 

I live in Port Orange, FL 

Here in MS, I just got back from WM. I got 2 of the Swap Force starter packs, one for Nintendo DS and one for XBox One.

I had 2 of the coupons my son got back during the summer from frito lay (I think), so I got each starter pack for $27.00!

I also got a Disney Infinity starter pack for the Wii for $37.00

Olney, Illinois (Southeastern part of the state) had their deals in store. Just got back with Disney Infinity for $37. There weren't any on the shelf, but I asked and they had two in the back!My store doesn't have the right Nerf Rebelle gun though.