KMART one-day specials Dec. 11-17th

sigrist_2000

SUNDAY-Caterpillar Truck...7.44 (half price) lmt 4

MONDAY-Road Ripper Vehicles...3.47 (half price) lmt 4

TUESDAY-Chic Boutique Dolls...50% off...limit 3 (no prices given)

WEDNESDAY-StarTheatre 2-Constellation Projector...12.49 (half price) lmt 2

THURSDAY-Disney Princess or Dora Hopscotch Mat...5.99

FRIDAY-Easy Bake Oven Snack Center...9.97 (half price) lmt 1

SATURDAY-New Bright Radio-Controlled Vehicle...12.49 (half price) lmt 2

Guest RedStateGirl
I never shop Kmart. They just do not do it for me like Target and Walmart everything seems so cheap(no offense)as in cheap looking or cheaply made, probably why they closed so many of their stores.:2elephant

I never shop Kmart. They just do not do it for me like Target and Walmart everything seems so cheap(no offense)as in cheap looking or cheaply made, probably why they closed so many of their stores.:2elephant

So true. I have been to the ones in Canton & Buford, both are horrible. Went to one on BF around Dobbins AFB, it was pretty bad too.

Guest RedStateGirl

So true. I have been to the ones in Canton & Buford, both are horrible. Went to one on BF around Dobbins AFB, it was pretty bad too.

Yes I know, I live 10 minutes from Hiram(yes the boonies):2roller: and they are building alot of new retail shops, we have a Super Target and a Walmart Supercenter within a 1/4 mile of each other and across the street a hole in the wall Kmart, it is pretty crummy. I am happy with the Walmart here in Hiram.:bunny: :bunny:

Guest RedStateGirl

Oh and Canton. Where is Canton!!??LOL, just kidding, all of my family lives in Woodstock, a hop, skip and a jump from Canton.:lolrun: