DVD/Blu-Ray movies list

riven3d

HA I was thinking I wish this was a spreadsheet for me to save in my "Black Friday" Dropbox file with all my ads. I really want The Office on DVD but I bet it's too old now to be on sale for BF :(

It's on sale right now at Target for $8 per season.  They had everything but the last season on sale.

Edited by AndreaInNC

The in-store BF ad is now up on Walmart's web site, and it STILL shows this as being The Wolverine. With the movie not actually released until next week, I'm gonna bring a copy of the ad to the service desk and try to get a preorder.

good luck, but im sure they will have something on the doors about it being a mistake blah blah blah. i doubt they will let you pre-order it any way. i know last year movies shown in the ad that were not available in many stores, but this is the first time i have ever seen a movie shown that isnt out yet at all and dont come out till after the sale ends.

I was SURE that deal on The Wolverine at WM was a mistake; but, I re-checked the ad scan, and, sure, enough, there it is. However, it looks like the cover is of the DVD edition (even though it's clearly in a section marked "Blu-Ray"); I would not be surprised if this was a misprint, that Walmart will retract before BF.

The in-store BF ad is now up on Walmart's web site, and it STILL shows this as being The Wolverine. With the movie not actually released until next week, I'm gonna bring a copy of the ad to the service desk and try to get a preorder.

Oh, and on closer inspection, the art shown IS for the Blu-Ray; that title just lacks the blue band across the top

Edited by gbeenie