Do Northface fleece jackets go on sale?

You can sometimes find them on sale online at places like REI and I believe last year I bought one for my son At Dicks online. Really depends on if you are looking for a specific color too. They put old colors on clearance. Also, if you are shopping for a smaller teenager you can get a kids size and save that way as well.

Not brick and mortar, I've had fairly good luck at Moosejaw.com with their pre-Christmas sales. 

(Plus I find their humor hilarious. One order, they sent wrapped in paper with kisses all over it. Another included a car window decal of a moose.)   

When I was looking for my daughter one I called them. They told me they are the ones who set teh sales, not hte dealer and they only allow 2 sales a year and not at xmas. If your store hs a percentage off coupon on merchandise, you can get one that way. I found the best deal at sunnysports. They have a brick and mortar store in new york and their online prices are not bad. I called them and they are the ones who told me to ask for an inhouse price. I got a 169 Denali jacket for 99.00. 

6pm carries last years styles at about half price. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those places aren't really having sales. They are closing out last years colors and models. The new this years jackets only go on sale twice a year when North Face allows it. I found this out last yera when my daughter wanted one. THere are so many fake ones out htere. I called north face and that's what they told me. SUnnysports.com is the cheapest place I found for this years jackets. 6pm.com and Tj maxx, those places are selling last years stuff. Most everything on ebay is fake also. There is a list of authorized dealers on northface.com. If it isn't on the list, it's a fake. 

Edited by peppysfireball