Want an XBox 360? Start camping now... lol!

EliteABombAZ

Where are you located? What is the phone number to your store? Managers at mine won't give any hints to what is happening!

gainesville florida, go to best buy .com for the number, i called 6 times one idiot didnt know so i was like let me talk to your manager and he was like yep we have them on sun, so try try again. always say "hey i heard "

Will Best Buy.com have them for store pickup or order online? I was wondering at what time if they will. Midnight? Thanks, Mara

I read somewhere online that internet stores recieved their stock yesterday( 2 days before they are sold in stores on the 18th )and soldout within minutes.

Edit...i thought you meant Buy.com not bestbuy..

answer is no

Will Best Buy.com have them for store pickup or order online? I was wondering at what time if they will. Midnight? Thanks, Mara

haha i doubt that, especially if you were confronted by someone who waited fo 20 hours for it, so good luck since i doubt they are on best buy website

My Best Buy got 46 systems in. People were camped out by 5pm yesterday. I was at TRU when they first opened and people were in line there. Apparently they thought they would get them in and not advertise them. ??? They were disappointed as no systems there. Can't blame them for trying though!

i got my 2 that morning, just woke up from the camp out lol anyone want them lol, i think thats funny ppl camped out at tru thinking all stores had them again...i mean good idea but dumb....i just cant find myself in that situation thats why i go to gottadeals.com

i got my 2 that morning, just woke up from the camp out lol anyone want them lol, i think thats funny ppl camped out at tru thinking all stores had them again...i mean good idea but dumb....i just cant find myself in that situation thats why i go to gottadeals.com

I walked into TRU here today and they have a ton of them. I was shocked. Looks like they got them and didn't advertise like BB did. Anyone still hunting call your local TRU you might be able to get one. Bottom fell outta the Ebay market for them Im thinking because they are easier to get now.

Mara