What ads are you still waiting for?

Brad

yeah, I knew they didn't actually have an "ad", I just was curious what their sale would be and O! M! G! if it's 50% off.  That is so much better than I was expecting, and I have 20% coupons to boot.  I will be in Gymbo heaven.  :trampolin

LOL, me too...and I just got another 20% off coupon in the mail today... ;)

Just curious where you heard about the 50% and how credible it is? I dont want to get my hopes up if it might not be true, lol

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

very credible source...there is a website that I am a member of, and it is all gymbo related...tracking sales, sucking up to store staff for info, etc., LOL, as well as buying and selling new and used gymbo from people...gymboplace.com...

• Like 1

excellent.  Now I just need to find out what time they'll be opening.  Our newest one isn't in a mall, it's in a strip, so I'm not sure if that will open at 12:30-1:00 a.m. like the malls do.

Do you live in PA?  We have a newer one in a strip a bit of a distance from me, but when I go up that way, I always stop there--better than the mall ones, for whatever reason...

No, i live in MA. The strip one is bigger than the mall stores so the clothes are a little more spread out. I found out that no stores in the strip will open before 7:00 a.m. so at least it wont conflict with my other early morning shopping. :)

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

• Like 1

Does the Gap do anything for Black Friday? My boys are at the age when they know what they want and my younger son wants Gap cords for Christmas. My older son wants Old Navy skinny jeans so I've got their 50% off ad on my list. Hoping for something similar... They've never cared before so they just got whatever was on sale! Now I have to figure out all these specialty/smaller stores!

Thanks!

I'm looking for Family Dollar! My cousin works there and she says that the BF ads are different for each region..I always thought BF ads were pretty standard around the country I think their bosses just said that so no one would leak them.

Has Dollar General been posted? I can't remember I always like the usually already cheap stores I can usually get some interesting things. Last year we got a microwave for $30. 

Just got the email for Gymboree. 50% off the whole store (including clearance) until noon on Friday. Then clearance drops to 30% off for the rest of Friday and Saturday. Excluding Jingle Deals, whatever those are.

they for sure will take coupons too, right?  one of the stores I called said the 50% is only 'til 10:00 a.m.   The other one i called had no idea what the sale would be and no idea what time they opened.  Like - how can you NOT know???  :no: