What ads are you still waiting for?

Brad

5 & Below; my daughter wants loom bands. I seen a weekly circular, I'm guessing, saying they'll be back in stock on 11/28. Didn't even know they opened on Thanksgiving. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

A.C. Moore had the looms for $4.88 the other week.  I got one for each of my kids. And their bands are 3/$5. Same as Five Below, and a much bigger selection to choose from.  But, maybe A.C. Moore isn't in your region?

Crazy to think that at this point last year (2 weeks before BF), we just got Kohl's ad and still didn't have ads from Target, Toys R Us, Lowe's, Home Depot, CVS, Staples, Wagreens, GameStop, Old Navy and a lot of others.

The ads definitely came out earlier this year.

• Like 2

Still need to see Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret.  While we usually know what type of deals they offer, would still really like to see what the exact deal is and what is in the bags to make a final game plan of whether to include them or not.

Any ideas of leaked info for these stores yet Brad?  

Does gymboree usually put out an ad? And crazy 8 as well.....also would like yankee candle

~excuse typos. sent from KF and tired of fixing errors from this damn keyboard

I don't recall a Gymbo ad...they typically have the Jingle Deals and 30% off, but I'm hearing this year that the entire store will be 50% off, and you can stack coupons... :)  Oh, and they're opening at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving.  Don't know about Crazy 8, but one would think it would be a similar sale...HTH!

Edited by stacya
  • Like 1

I don't recall a Gymbo ad...they typically have the Jingle Deals and 30% off, but I'm hearing this year that the entire store will be 50% off, and you can stack coupons... :)  Oh, and they're opening at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving.  Don't know about Crazy 8, but one would think it would be a similar sale...HTH!

yeah, I knew they didn't actually have an "ad", I just was curious what their sale would be and O! M! G! if it's 50% off.  That is so much better than I was expecting, and I have 20% coupons to boot.  I will be in Gymbo heaven.  :trampolin

• Like 1