Disapointed so far in this years ads

Tigger97498

There are very specific things that I'm looking for this year, and haven't seen them yet in the ads. Then again, most of the ads aren't for stores in my area anyway.  That's ok, though.  Some ads are and so I'm able to find things that I didn't even know I was looking for. :sidesplit

So far, I haven't seen much to interrupt my turkey dinner. That 50" Element LCD at Target is something to think about, but it would be for a bedroom and it's a bit big. 

Okay Best Buy I'm looking for games around $30 and Bose wave radio around $300. Maybe it's my wants are not realistic making the ads seem less than stellar.

I have seen some things that I would "like to have" that are not anything that I need to be up all night for.  I like going out and shopping when I don't have the pressure of having to get that specific item. Always with the DVD's, video games, etc., I just take what is left.  If I really wanted and needed it, I would have already bought it!  I am POSITIVE this will change when DD gets into the big ticket items!!! 

• Like 1

I'm still waiting on a good PS3 bundle deal.   My chances are fading....

It is looking like the lack of a deal was driven by the manufacturers, not the stores. There is nothing like a superior product with all of the bugs worked out already on the shelves that could potentially steal the thunder of your newly launched, often buggy first generation offering.