Rumored BF Doorbuster at Best Buy

msl94

elite members get to order their stuff days before everyone else now, been that way for the past couple of years, but most orders for doorbuster items online are cancelled.

I have ordered from BB on the Monday before BF and have never been canceled  Thank Goodness...  I plan on ordering again if they have anything I want.  Waiting patiently for there ad.  :)

I want to get one of the $99 kindles but I have no clue which one to pick from online on Thursday. I saw where y'all were talking about it earlier, but when I looked on best buy website I didn't know how to tell which one was the older generation. Is it the $139 or $199 one? It says2nd generation on their website and IDK if that's the new one or old one. I haven't ever bought a kindle or online from best buy so this is new to me.

It's still a little early to worry about the emails about early access. I have gotten an email with the date mentioned as Monday, November 25th, however no time was listed. Deelite, did your email include a time for it? I have not saw any mention of a time anywhere. Maybe the official email hasnt been sent yet. If it works like last year you will be able to enter the sale through the my bestbuy link with your reward zone account linked to it.

It's still a little early to worry about the emails about early access. I have gotten an email with the date mentioned as Monday, November 25th, however no time was listed. Deelite, did your email include a time for it? I have not saw any mention of a time anywhere. Maybe the official email hasnt been sent yet. If it works like last year you will be able to enter the sale through the my bestbuy link with your reward zone account linked to it.

Nope no time listed. I agree its a little early to worry about it yet. I have a friend that works there and they have no idea yet. She said when corp drops he ball the emails go out and as far as she knows that hasnt happened yet. Everything is so hush hush this year. I hope it will be at 12 est like years past cause i have to work that morning..lol.

elite members are members who spend over $2500 in a year

It used to be $2500 when it was Reward Zone PS, Now under My BB its $1500 for Elite and $3500 for Elite Plus. I know I wont reach the $3500 this year (I usually managed to get the $2500 yearly), so that $1500 is right up my ally. I was upset about the change at first until I saw that Elite gets in on early access too, so now I am ok about it.

Never understood the fanboi-ism surrounding Dyson vacuums.  Sure, they're decent vacuums, but not to the extent of the brand love that permeates any vacuum cleaner thread on the 'net.  I bought an Animal in May.  Returned it a week later.  Wasn't really good at picking up pet hair off carpet.  And emptying the cup wasn't exactly a clean job, esp. with the static build up making a lot of the dirt/dust cling to the inside of the cup.  Just a nasty job.  And noisy.  And replacing the HEPA filter was going to be not exactly cheap.  Did a great job on bare floors, tho, but that's almost a given since the Dyson was designed in England, and wall-to-wall carpet isn't nearly in as widespread use like it is here in the U.S.

Then we bought a "good" vacuum and the difference was night and day.  Bought a Miele Twist and we'll never look back with any envy or remorse.  Completely outperformed the Dyson on carpet and about its equal on bare floors.  Much quieter.  And the bag has an internal flap that snaps shut when you remove it from the machine, making it almost impossible to release any dust/dirt that's in the bag.  Much better craftsmanship and construction vs. the Dyson....almost to the point that it made the Dyson feel and look like a toy.

But I guess if you're moving up from a cheap-o Dirt Devil or Eureka, a Dyson must seem like a revelation in cleaning.  But you're doing yourself a disservice by not investigating a Miele before spending your hard earned dollars. 

I want to get one of the $99 kindles but I have no clue which one to pick from online on Thursday. I saw where y'all were talking about it earlier, but when I looked on best buy website I didn't know how to tell which one was the older generation. Is it the $139 or $199 one? It says2nd generation on their website and IDK if that's the new one or old one. I haven't ever bought a kindle or online from best buy so this is new to me.

It is the 16gb Kindle Fire from last year.

Never understood the fanboi-ism surrounding Dyson vacuums. 

I'm with you.  I have 2 35+ year old Kirbys and they still work better than every vacuum I've tried, including all the major brands with new technology.

And you can get them for $20-30 at garage sales and auctions.  They do weigh a ton and they're as loud as a freight train but they're strong enough to almost pull the carpet right off the floor.

How do u take advantage of Amazon.com BF price matching? I would like to get a few of the Kindle Fire HD for $99 that Best Buy have as a door buster

They don't do price matching except on tv's. but most always match the price, however that fire hd that best buy has is not even listed for sale on amazon, so it will probably be a lightning deal or a special thing that is announced.