Sam's Club Pre-Black Friday Holiday VIP Preview

Brad

so if i go the sams club on november 24th from 7pm-9pm these will the items there on sale? 

im kinda spetical wont these items be there all day for others to buy at that same price? 

or is it only those hours.... its kinda like walmart on bf? :worried:

im still confused

i see a hand full of things i would love to buy thats im wondering!! :D please help

so if i go the sams club on november 24th from 7pm-9pm these will the items there on sale? 

im kinda spetical wont these items be there all day for others to buy at that same price? 

im still confused

i see a hand full of things i would love to buy thats im wondering!! :D please help

Items available in-club only November 24, 2013 from 7 - 9 pm

I emailed Sams to see what the scoop was...which membership you needed for these deals and here's the response:

<<To help us provide the best service possible to you, please do not change the subject of, or any replies to, this email.

Richard:

Thank you for contacting Sam's Club regarding the VIP Event. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Our marketing offers are targeted pieces, which are decided through targeted marketing. Targeted marketing takes into account the length of Membership, type of Membership, shopping habits, renewal date and many other factors. Not all Members receive the same offer or a offer at all based on this targeted marketing strategy but if you have recieved the invitation for this event, then you are invited to take advantage of the deals.

If you need further assistance regarding other issues, please use our Answer Center located on the bottom right-hand side of the SamsClub.com webpage. Just click on Help Center.If we may be of further assistance, please call us at 1-888-746-7726. We're here to serve you Monday - Friday, 7 AM CST to 8 PM CST, Saturday, 9 AM CST to 5 PM CST, and Sunday, 10 AM CST to 6 PM CST. You can also visit us on the web at www.SamsClub.com and click "Help Center" at the bottom right-hand side of your screen.

Regards,

Iasha

Sam's Club Member Services>>

Almost sounds like if you didn't get it pushed to you, then you can't use it.

I read on another site that you must be a Plus member ($100 membership) to get the "invite" but they will give you an invite if you go in during regular hours, they have the printed invites at the service counter, but you MUST be a PLus member to get one. I am thinking about upgrading to the PLUS to get the TV and phone. It would be worth it.

im still confused

It's only those hours usually and it's nothing like BF @ Walmart at least not at the Sam's in my area. It's essentially an after hours sale; HTH.

I went last year and bought a 60" vizio for my dad for $698(he gave me the money, I'm not that good a gift giver). I did not have a plus membership, but I did have a business card, not sure if that makes a difference. I got there about noon for the 7pm opening thinking there was a line, but ended up sitting in the truck as there was no line until about 5:30pm.  It's a really great TV, while not an expert on such things I'm amazed at the picture quality. The TV is still selling for $978 at Sam's club. 

This year I'm going again, this time to get the 70" vizio for myself($998). I think it's the best deal I've seen, and not being on black friday I don't expect the lines to be as long as for other "door buster" type deals(although I'll probably get there around noon again to make sure I get it). 

I would like clarification on whether you need be a plus member, or business member, to get in. I don't think you do. 

Edited by jmcdon00