Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

$50 off $50 at zales.com

172 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_outrbanx_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_outrbanx_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:27 am

No flaming here because I agree with you.

Me too. :(

#62 lafevem  OFFLINE  

lafevem

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:31 am

Now I'm concerned. This morning I could see my order status as in stock. I just went to check again and it says there is no record of my order. UGH! :crossfing

#63 kbasketcr8r  OFFLINE  

kbasketcr8r

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:31 am

I received an email confirmation number, but it didn't show up when I went to the site, so I called- they said it went through fine. The phone number is 1-800-311-JEWEL.

#64 lafevem  OFFLINE  

lafevem

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:32 am

Thanks

#65 msomnipotent  OFFLINE  

msomnipotent

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 855 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:36 am

I just received my earrings this morning. The ring hasn't left the warehouse. I don't want the earrings if I don't get the ring since they are a matching set. Still, it was a good deal and they look nice.

#66 greyeyes819  OFFLINE  

greyeyes819

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:40 am

This was AWESOME! I got 2 orders all for about $13-20 each depending on what i picked out & 1 a bit more cause i went for a more expensive ring. I LOVE IT!

#67 nancydrew  OFFLINE  

nancydrew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 9:41 am

i called and the guy said both my orders were accepted and sent to the warehouse to be shipped yayyyyyyyyyy

#68 ebony0421  OFFLINE  

ebony0421

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,138 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:08 am

I don't want to sound mean, but why are there people calling customer service? I know that you want to know what happened to your order or where it is, but I think they will think it is a bit strange that so many people all of which are using $50 codes are calling about their orders. Please try and give it another day or so first. Thanks.

#69 masilke  OFFLINE  

masilke

The Queen of Bargainshopping

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:10 am

http://www.zales.com...rue&sku=2299123

Mens Pocketwatch, free engraving. $50.00 rebate on it. FREE

Paid 12.95 shipping. Thanks for a great deal.......

#70 Guest_all2tired_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_all2tired_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:16 am

I don't want to sound mean, but why are there people calling customer service? I know that you want to know what happened to your order or where it is, but I think they will think it is a bit strange that so many people all of which are using $50 codes are calling about their orders. Please try and give it another day or so first. Thanks.

I think they are calling because their orders disappeared or said were canceled. I don't think anybody is being impatient

#71 ebony0421  OFFLINE  

ebony0421

• 1,138 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:25 am

I think they are calling because their orders disappeared or said were canceled. I don't think anybody is being impatient

Ok, I just would hate for calls to start going to cs and someone catches on to the code which will prevent others from getting a nice gift.

#72 harry12345  OFFLINE  

harry12345

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:35 am

just received my 2 orders that I placed on Wednesday night. :greenappl Website still shows "Item(s) located in stock". I agree that unless your order doesn't show up using your order number and zip code or it says cancelled I would not call. Let everyone enjoy this before they catch on.

#73 lafevem  OFFLINE  

lafevem

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:36 am

I totally understand everyone wondering about their orders because I am in the same boat. I ordered a bracelet for my dh and I really want it to come in. I do agree, however, that calling in tips off the company and will cause them to pull the code. Most boards instruct participants not to call because of past experience. So I can see both sides of the coin. Still keeping my fingers crossed!

#74 ebony0421  OFFLINE  

ebony0421

• 1,138 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:44 am

I guess I should mention that my order still says "in stock" and I placed my order on Wednesday. Someone else has mentioned that they were told that the website isn't updating as fast as it should. I am in the same boat as everyone else as far as not knowing if the order is coming or not. Since some people are starting to receive their merchandise, I have hope and a PEPSI for the nerves.:g_thumbri

#75 starshine  OFFLINE  

starshine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 578 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 10:50 am

thanks I got my fiance a wedding band for 13.99 shipped! the coupon will work on less then 50 dollars. the band was 39.99 origianlly.

#76 nancydrew  OFFLINE  

nancydrew

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 11:06 am

i only called to check because i spent alot of money, even with the $50 off. if i had bought something that i only had to pay shipping on then i wouldnt have called right away. but when im spending over 300 bucks i wanna know whats going on :D btw thanks for posting this deal i ended up saving on two items i was going to purchase at full price next week!:yelclap:

#77 KitaKaT  OFFLINE  

KitaKaT

~Migraineur of Life~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 11:06 am

Thank you!!!! Got it to work and crossing my toes on gettin' it! ;)

#78 erock001  OFFLINE  

erock001

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 11:49 am

Just used the coupon to buy somethin' nice for Mom. Received confirmation from Zales. Checked my checkin' acct. online and transaction has taken place with Zales. Added two G's to the end of the code and it worked, no problem. Thanks for this post!!! Will try to use again for the wife.

#79 KBsDarling  OFFLINE  

KBsDarling

• 1,768 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 12:00 pm

i would think the multipleorders to same address would tip it off before the calls. The calls mean that an order was placed and paid for. At that point i think you have the "right"(for lack of better word) to inquire. Once it goes to your CC making sure you recieve the item doesnt seem so outlandish or impatient to me. And no i didnt call LOL I figure if it gets here it gets here. But mine are items for me and not gifts so I dont have a "deadline" like some would. I am hopeful that mine makes it through as I only used it once and bought above the 50$ figure thats the best odds i can give it LOL

#80 kimbrown27  OFFLINE  

kimbrown27

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 12:01 pm

I got the pearls also! Thank you!

#81 Mara  OFFLINE  

Mara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 12:21 pm

Psssssssst looking for a gift from the kids to mom or for your mom. This is so nice. Someone tell my husband to get it for me. Normally $200 now $99 then add the $50 can't beat that. Comes in yellow gold to

http://www.zales.com...chId=5450855735

Mara

#82 indallas  OFFLINE  

indallas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 12:27 pm

Psssssssst looking for a gift from the kids to mom or for your mom. This is so nice. Someone tell my husband to get it for me. Normally $200 now $99 then add the $50 can't beat that. Comes in yellow gold to

Mara

That is really pretty!! If I were you I'd just come out and tell my hubby to get that for me, LOL!!!! or better yet, buy it yourself and tell your hubby he's done with his Christmas shopping - that's what I do.

#83 Mara  OFFLINE  

Mara

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 12:30 pm

That is really pretty!! If I were you I'd just come out and tell my hubby to get that for me, LOL!!!! or better yet, buy it yourself and tell your hubby he's done with his Christmas shopping - that's what I do.

Lol its tempting I sent him a email that said dear Santa with the code but have seen no Zales charges lol :( I really like that locket darn it. To bad the kids are only 5 & 2 and one in the oven. He should buy it and hide it for mothers day lol.

Mara

#84 Guest_Nam6641_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_Nam6641_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 2:17 pm

I played around with the promo code and got it to work for two seperate orders. I received one order today after only one day!!!

#85 shanni  OFFLINE  

shanni

• 3,447 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 2:55 pm

shanni,

did you see your order status update at any time?

thanks,
amy

Nope, mine still says in stock and status hasn't changed to shipped yet. I didn't even get a shipping email.

#86 queenofshopping  OFFLINE  

queenofshopping

Human Mall Directory

• 1,531 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 3:11 pm

You know when people take over advantage of these deals thats what ruins it. I know it seems sweet but if everyone buys out all the $50 and cheaper stuff making it free with just shipping and handeling they are bound to notice that pretty quickly and cancel the code so no one can use it. If you buy something that was $200 marked down to $99 use the code and pay $50 its still a hell of a deal but they aren't going to notice that till a good way down the road and by then you have your item. I think its sad people are taking a very good deal and ruining it by trying to take advantage :( Flame away I know its coming

Mara

well why shouldnt we take advantage while we can? ppl can keep deals to themselves if they wish, but if it's posted on here i see no reason why we shouldnt snatch up what we wish...i got a beautiful locket for just the cost of shipping, not bc it was less than $50 but bc it was what i wanted
Forget Santa, I want a visit from the UPS man! :mail:

#87 Rebirth  OFFLINE  

Rebirth

Half of My Heart

• 3,444 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 3:15 pm

well why shouldnt we take advantage while we can? ppl can keep deals to themselves if they wish, but if it's posted on here i see no reason why we shouldnt snatch up what we wish...i got a beautiful locket for just the cost of shipping, not bc it was less than $50 but bc it was what i wanted

And now she wants something for Zales using the code. lol Someone is being a hypocrite.

#88 Guest_outrbanx_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_outrbanx_*
  • Member since --

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 3:15 pm

Mara

Mara,

I am now eyeing that for the wife and I will be holding you responsible for my reckless use of the credit card and for breaking the "no gift" pact i had with her.:gd_shake:

I was perfectly happy with my initial order until I saw that. I am still trying to resist the urge, but my hand is shaking.

Yep. All your fault! :D

#89 alimfp  OFFLINE  

alimfp

Meow.

• 5,606 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 3:16 pm

I could be wrong, but I read her post as meaning she was posting to those that were doing this multiple times. But I do agree with you, of course people should take advantage, but some people do it overtly so and order 2+ and that is what eventually kills this for others or ALL.
ali. mama to three (ages 7, 7 & 5). surrogate mom to one. surrogacy journey #2 underway ~ due june 2010.

#90 Rebirth  OFFLINE  

Rebirth

Half of My Heart

• 3,444 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 9, 2005 - 3:18 pm

I could be wrong, but I read her post as meaning she was posting to those that were doing this multiple times. But I do agree with you, of course people should take advantage, but some people do it overtly so and order 2+ and that is what eventually kills this for others or ALL.

If Mara is talking about mulitple uses, then I'll agree.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users