Toys R Us Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

5 PM?  Doesn't look like they'll be getting my business this year.  Last year's start time was cutting it pretty close but 5 pm is a definite deal breaker for me.

I agree! It's not a really exciting Ad either at least to me.

Wonder if the Online deals will start at 5 on Thanksgiving as well... that would be doable... just have to put the turkey in the oven a little earlier this year. ;)

It says 12:01am Thursday in the ad (so Wednesday night)

I dont know that leapad2 looked like a pretty good deal. Im not in the toy market since I have no kids but isnt it usually pretty expensive?

That's a pretty great price for that; it's going for $70-80 on Walmart.com right now and I think it's on sale somewhere this week for $75.

I am really irritated with the earlier times. I really would like to get the Leapfrog LeapPad 2 and of course its available in store only.

I would love to get it at that price as well but there's no way I'm getting to TRU at 3 or so to stand in line.

Here's to hoping that Amazon matches the price on the Disney blu-rays.

Edited by tyreejames
  • Like 2

do you mean that Amazon will post the same items for similar prices?  I'd love to get the furby boom for the TRU price but not enough to miss thanksgiving dinner.  would amazon post that price?  would it be during the same time frame or different time frame?

I for one am over the early start times on Thanksgiving.  I work retail....so that means the employees have to be there a couple hours earlier than that!  So what's the point of spending time with your families....and the earlier start time means customers have to get there earlier too.  I want Black Friday to go back to being on FRIDAY!  Geez.  And I wasn't overly impressed with the ad....I hope the other big ones are better.....  *disappointed*

• Like 1

Hopefully Best Buy, WalMart and Target start their sales later, so this time I have time to make it to at least 1 other store and get some deals. That Swap Force pack is a great deal at $37 when GS has it for $49. With my $10 off coupon it will be $27, so that makes it a must buy. That Dancing Dave is great too for $25.