HOT! Sam's Club Membership & $20 Sam's Club GC & $20.14 Food-Service Vouchers $45 @ groupon.com

elite2058

Sam's Club Membership for 1yr PLUS $20 Sam's Club Gift Card AND $20.14 Food-Service Vouchers for $45 at Groupon

http://www.groupon.com/deals/sam-s-club-detroit

t440x300.jpg

In a Nutshell:
One-year membership and $20 gift card, vouchers for rotisserie chicken, apple pie, scalloped potatoes, and $200 in savings offers

Expires Feb 10th, 2014. Limit 1 per person. In-club only. Valid for new Sam's Club members only; not valid for those with a current membership. Not valid for renewals. Must be 18 or older. Not valid until 11/13/13. Membership must be activated within 90 days of purchase; membership expires one year from date the voucher is activated. See additional fine print. Must provide mailing address (mandatory) and email address (optional) upon purchase for marketing purposes; see privacy policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals

It says only for new member.  We already have a membership.  Thinking about getting it as a gift for my mom.  She is always having me pick stuff up for her.

Great Gift! I like stuff life like that.  I even like the entertainment passbook. But now I live where not too many businesses are around us in the book.  We all love to save!