PETCO Promotion Code

rohler

Just got my PETCO order today and they had a promotion code inside the package:

10.00 off $ 50.00 Order.

Code: GIFTM12Y5

Not sure if it can only be used once of if it is a global code, but thought maybe someone can use it. I'm very happy with the products that I received.

:banana01:

PLUS they are offering this deal too:

Shop PETCO.com before December 31, 2005 to get 10% back on all online orders. Your PETCO.com Dollars will automatically be credited to your account as "December 2005 10% Back" on 01/03/06. You will receive notification to the email address of the qualifying account. Your rebate will be automatically redeemed on your first order (including Bottomless Bowl orders) placed between 01/03/06 and 01/31/06. If any PETCO.com Dollars remain after that initial purchase, the remaining rebate will be automatically applied to any subsequent purchase(s) made during the redemption window until the total amount has been redeemed. Unredeemed PETCO.com Dollars will expire on 01/31/06.

*Your total will be calculated by adding the subtotals of all orders placed from 11/25/05 to midnight PST on 12/31/05. Taxes and shipping charges are not applied to subtotal amount(s).