What is your favorite Christmas Movie?

magickallight

Jingle All The Way (I'm pretty sure I am the only person on the planet that actually likes this movie)

I love that movie too I havnt found a Christmas movie I don't like.really don't have a favorite

I actually like that movie, watch it every year when it's on. I actually like Arnold when he is playing these type of funny roles.

Ours is How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey version). My kids watch it all the time, even when it's not Christmas time. I'm surprised they haven't asked to watch it recently! We might just have to watch it next weekend! 

Edited by MeliesMom

Netflix added some Christmas shows in the last few days. Polar Express was added. We watched it earlier. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Jack Frost, some Mickey Mouse Christmas shows and some more was added if anybody has Netflix and wants to check em out.
  • Like 3

Netflix added some Christmas shows in the last few days. Polar Express was added. We watched it earlier. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Jack Frost, some Mickey Mouse Christmas shows and some more was added if anybody has Netflix and wants to check em out.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 2

My all-time favorite is the black and white 1947 version of Miracle on 34th Street.  I can't even watch the colorized version, and don't get me started on the remake.

My other faves are:
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

A Christmas Story

Home Alone

That doesn't include the old TV shows like Rudolph, Grinch, and Frosty.

Gotta be It's A Wonderful Life for me, though I only started watching it as a Christmas tradition in college with friends. Close second is A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge. I think he made a wonderful Scrooge. Hot on their heels is Home Alone. I still laugh till I cry when Kevin starts in on the thieves!

I also love the classic TV shows - Rudolph, Frosty, the cartoon version of the Grinch and, of course, Charlie Brown Christmas. It's not Christmas for me till I've heard Linus standing on that stage telling the Christmas story. :yup:

• Like 1

I LOVE National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and all of the oldie cartoons- Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, etc. Another biggie for me is the Little House on the Prairie episode where all their family is gathered around telling stories of Christmas past and they get snowed in. I have that one on DVD along with the episode where Mr. Edwards crosses a frozen creek and all kinds of stuff to bring the girls presents. *sigh*

Edited by tdanette
  • Like 1

OMG I love them all! But my MUSTS are:

A Christmas Story

Christmas Vacation

Miracle on 34th Street (original version)

Home Alone and Home Alone 2

How The Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)

Scrooge (Albert Finney)

A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart)

And of course all the tv specials like Santa Claus is coming To Town and Jack Frost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am the opposite, I do not own or have I any desire to watch, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas story, or elf.

I do like all the old movies, plus the trilogy of the Christmas shoes, the trilogy of the Santa Clause, the remake of the miracle on 34th street. I own several Hallmark movies. But my all time favorite movie is a little know movie made for TV in the early 70's called the Littlest Angel.