Official Black Friday & Thanksgiving Day Store Hours Thread

bpr

Stupid question...if Walmart is normally 24 hrs will they be open all day then start door busters at 6? The answer was yes when it was Friday but do they open on thanksgiving?

I'm passing by my Walmart on thanksgiving morning so if they're open ill pop in to case the joint. Lol

Yes, Walmart will be open Thanksgiving day

I went to Dollar Tree today and they had signs up that they are open Thanksgiving day. That one surprised me, it's not like they have sales. Just keeping up the the Other retailers, I guess.

maybe they'll have a % off??  One sunday last month I went in and they said the whole store was 10% off that day. Not sure why

Stupid question...if Walmart is normally 24 hrs will they be open all day then start door busters at 6? The answer was yes when it was Friday but do they open on thanksgiving?

I'm passing by my Walmart on thanksgiving morning so if they're open ill pop in to case the joint. Lol

Our 24 hour Walmart is open all day on Thanksgiving.  They normally start putting out the doorbuster items throughout the day.  They had balloons up all over the store to mark where lines were for TVs and game systems.  By 4pm the entire store should be all set and ready to go.

For the past 2 years, our store let us put the items in our buggies that were out in the store (games, dvds, household items, etc) - but we couldn't check out until the sale started.  So I was pretty much in line when the first round started and was out in less than 20 mins.  

Edited by AndreaInNC

Don't think anybody is reading this thread but are any stores having a "thanksgiving sale" or is shall I deduce that everything is a BF sale even if it begins Turkey Day, whatever the time??

Used to be that Kmart distinguished between Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales because they were separate, and there is an ad posted for Macy's "Thanksgiving Sale" but it is actually a sale that runs now through 12/3 that overlaps their "Black Friday" sale.

So at this point, it is all the same: these are essentially "Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sales" with multiple parts at some stores just to keep us on our toes.  :runaway:

Edited by mcwalker