What's the best deal you have gotten on Black Friday?

magickallight

I've also gotten great deals on BF, 700 thread count sheets at Wally World for twenty bucks, plus the cheapo towells and washcloths!  Best deal ever, though, had to be last year.  Got my daughter that Loopz toy, which goes for close to thirty bucks at Toys R Us, for $5.00!  Hoping for some great deals this year too!

Probably the TV's that we have gotten .... but I love the DVD's and Series of TV shows.  My sister got the Nikon last year at Sam's and we all love the pictures she has taken the last year.

I have never gotten the towels, but maybe this year!!! I did get two sets of the sheets, and they are a great deal.

Kmart usually has just a few good door busters, like socks and stuff.

I can't wait!!!! :runaway:

There are so many, it is hard to decide on just one! I am enjoying the TV deals, Blu-ray's, and  electronics or techie item that I can get my hands on for a great BF price. Since I build my own computers, getting parts on sale is a big plus. 2 years ago, I got comped(upgraded) on 2 ticketed TVs so that would be the best deal next to the 2 Toshiba deals from last year.

I would have to say the year I got 2 leather coats for $28 each. Sears had all of them on sale plus I had been sent 2 coupons for 60% off any item even sale items. I wasn't looking to buy them but couldn't pass up such a good deal.

I got a pair of $40 headphones at Kohls for 27 cents last year! They were on sale, I had a ten dollar off coupon, and a 20% off coupon. I wear them all the time around the house while cleaning and while watching movies on my iPad. They're much more comfortable than earbuds.
  • Like 1

I got a pair of $40 headphones at Kohls for 27 cents last year! They were on sale, I had a ten dollar off coupon, and a 20% off coupon. I wear them all the time around the house while cleaning and while watching movies on my iPad. They're much more comfortable than earbuds.

Gotta LOVE coupons with Black Friday prices! Fantastic deal! :)

• Like 1

Probably the TV's that we have gotten .... but I love the DVD's and Series of TV shows.  My sister got the Nikon last year at Sam's and we all love the pictures she has taken the last year.

I have never gotten the towels, but maybe this year!!! I did get two sets of the sheets, and they are a great deal.

Kmart usually has just a few good door busters, like socks and stuff.

I can't wait!!!! :runaway:

Ugghhhhh I miss out on the sheets every year!   That is first on my list all the time!  lol

I have gotten so many through the years...some of my faves have been

A ride on fire truck usually 50 bf price was 10.00

A dual dvd player for 88.00 ( which is standard deal now) but 5 years ago was a killer deal

Kota the dinosaur was 300, bf price 99.00

down comforter at kmart for 20.00

And believe it or not the 3.00 chopper at walmart. I have two of them and they work better then my ninja!

I have gotten so many through the years...some of my faves have been

A ride on fire truck usually 50 bf price was 10.00

A dual dvd player for 88.00 ( which is standard deal now) but 5 years ago was a killer deal

Kota the dinosaur was 300, bf price 99.00

down comforter at kmart for 20.00

And believe it or not the 3.00 chopper at walmart. I have two of them and they work better then my ninja!

Ok.I have to ask. did you saya Fire truck ride ?They got a black Friday deal?

• Like 1

I say this every year...but my best deal was my hubby  :gdkiss2: .  Was kinda shoved with the crowd into him in the middle of the madness at Walmart in 1997.  (I will have to say we knew each other in jr high, but he moved out of state in high school and we had not seen each other for roughly 7-8 yrs.)  I went to go say I'm sorry and was ready to move on to my doorbusters.  Instead, I stopped to chat for a few minutes as best as possible. We had a connection in the middle of the opening mayhem and I looked him up in the phone book that night and called him.  We've been together ever since.  

• Like 14

My best ever deal was from several years ago getting 6 small kitchen appliances (~$200 value) from Kohls with free shipping and free after rebate, cashbacks, rewards, coupon, Kohls cash. Even postage for rebates and tax were all covered.

Edited by billcsho
  • Like 2

Either the free Wii U game from Old Navy last year (which we sold to a friend for $50) that covered all your shopping at old navy last year,

or

the 46" Apex LCD TV from target from I believe 2011 that is still our main TV and has a great picture.  I think it was $400.  There may have been cheaper deals, but it is everything I needed at the time will all the ports, and a great picture.

I think a Keurig B60 for around $50 after Kohls Cash and Chase cash back were all calculated. My wife and son use it every day. I think they'd agree it was my best BF purchase ever!

I'm fond of the discounted Visa gift cards from OfficeMax last year. Discounted money is always good.

My daughter would say the cake pop maker I got for her at Kohls last year for $5 or $10 after rebates.

Edited by MisterBill

I got a Yamaha receiver and JBL speakers a few years back at Best Buy for $200.  There was some sort of glitch and it should have been $300.  It retailed for about $700.  I also got one of the Xbox 360 deals at Target a few years ago that came with a $100 gift card and I got the last one.

I say this every year...but my best deal was my hubby  :gdkiss2: .  Was kinda shoved with the crowd into him in the middle of the madness at Walmart in 1997.  (I will have to say we knew each other in jr high, but he moved out of state in high school and we had not seen each other for roughly 7-8 yrs.)  I went to go say I'm sorry and was ready to move on to my doorbusters.  Instead, I stopped to chat for a few minutes as best as possible. We had a connection in the middle of the opening mayhem and I looked him up in the phone book that night and called him.  We've been together ever since.  

I love this story!

A good man is a great deal any time of the year imo!

I remember some camera at Office Depot way back when... It was a 5 MP Panasonic point & shoot if that gives you any idea how long ago I am talking about...  Well, I didn't camp out and they said that all of them had been given out.

I picked up some other stuff that was on my list and got in line.  The woman ahead of me had one of the cameras but was frustrated because she thought it was even cheaper (I think she was confusing it with another camera in the ad).  Anyway, she told them to just keep it, she didn't want it at that price.

"Uhmm, yeah, if she's not buying that one, I will."  :woot2:

Bought two of the 32 inch Seki televisions online from Sears for $97.00 each. The next day a manager called me and said they no longer had any 32 inch televisions but they would substitute two 39 inch Seki televisions for the same price. My first response was "Are you serious?" The manager had advised me that 2 people had previously turned down the offer because those televisions were too big??? I rushed to pick them up and realized that both were 1080P Seki tvs vs the 720p 32 inch tvs advertised. The man who loaded my car said in a slow voice "I heard you got a reeeeeel good deal on these tvs." Both televisions have been working very well. Have got some good deals on BF but this is by far the best one to date. Love BF. 

Edited by humble1

Last big thing I bought on BF was a Poloroid TV  from WalMart.  It was 600.00, I believe this was in 2008.  As I went to the car, I kept saying "I could die a happy woman now."  Nope, I need to get home to watch this.

While, this is normal price now, before the BF the best price we had seen was 1100.00  DH and I agreed when we originally saw them for 10,000.00 we would buy one when it was under 1,000.