No ads yet - Is this the first year ever no ads has been leaked yet?

gatorburg

Black Friday hasn't been this late (the 29th) since 2002, so it's likely that everything is going to be delayed, especially compared to last year when it was nearly an entire week earlier.

I suspect we'll see some small ad this week though, but don't expect a major flood of ads until early November.

Black Friday hasn't been this late (the 29th) since 2002, so it's likely that everything is going to be delayed, especially compared to last year when it was nearly an entire week earlier.

I suspect we'll see some small ad this week though, but don't expect a major flood of ads until early November.

why do you have to pop our bubbles.......let us think we are on the edge of receiving a great ad to help feed our hunger :trampolin

• Like 1

I'm hoping the ads are earlier than usual....  This is the first Black Friday since... 2002? I'm missing.  I'll be on vacation from the 19th on and am hoping a trusted family member with a credit card can pick up 1-2 big ticket items for me while I'm gone.  Especially looking for a television this year from a retailer with a friendly website (read:  not BB or Wally World); we veterans know better.  Sears usually releases early but I have no idea what time they're opening this year.

• 4 weeks later...