My do my threads keep dissapearing?

crix101

sometimes if it is already mentioned in a previous thread it is moved there. that way they can combine them so there is not so many topics. i think that sounds right:g_think:

Yes, if your thread is a repost it will get merged with the original thread on the topic. If you do a search before posting something you will hopefully be able to see if your topic has been posted already. It's really easy for the forum to get cluttered up if there are, say, 5 different threads on just one topic, and it's hard to find info you're looking for if it's in one thread but not the 4 others. Much easier to just have one thread per topic, than many about the exact same thing.

Yes, if your thread is a repost it will get merged with the original thread on the topic. If you do a search before posting something you will hopefully be able to see if your topic has been posted already. It's really easy for the forum to get cluttered up if there are, say, 5 different threads on just one topic, and it's hard to find info you're looking for if it's in one thread but not the 4 others. Much easier to just have one thread per topic, than many about the exact same thing.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Funny/appl.gif

I couldn't have said i better. Bravo!

My post was not a repost. I do check to see if a topic has been discussed. I may not have posted as much as some but I have been on this board for awhile.

That being the case, then I would suggest that you PM RossMAN or Brad. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileys/dontknow.gif

My post was not a repost. I do check to see if a topic has been discussed. I may not have posted as much as some but I have been on this board for awhile.

Please PM me with the thread URL and I'll look into it.

It's good forum etiquette to search before posting a new thread.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to PM Brad or myself.