Black Friday T-Shirt Status Updates Official Thread

Brad

Got my shirt today, thanks!!  And also excited for the car USB charger, as we have one in our van now, but when DH and I are using it up front, it never fails that one of our kids needs one for the outlet in the back, and now we have one! ;)

I received both my short sleeve and long sleeve shirts in Medium and they're way too small. I was wondering if I could return both of them in exchange for Larges. If not the shirts are basically gonna go in the trash can. I did purchase my shirts and obviously realize that I would be paying the new shipping back and forth. I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP IN THIS MATTER IN ADVANCE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

My Regards,

H.S.

there isnt time to do an exchange now

I already posted once about getting my short and long-sleeve shirts in Mediums that are far too small, they're basically just trash now. I would like to exchange them for Larges. It's never too late to exchange something that you paid cash for that was a mistake and is not going to be worn just one time on Black Friday, riven3d. Also it's the holiday season and return/exchange policies are much more lenient and last for a longer period of time. It was an honest mistake and needs to be rectified. I spend plenty of money on here because of the deal posts. I'm plenty entitled to the favor. I'm paying the shipping back and forth for this exchange so there's no loss to you whatsoever. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COURTESY AND HELP ON THIS MATTER IN ADVANCE!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! I've already sent the shirts back to the return address with a postage paid large envelope so that the exchanged ones can just be placed in the envelope and shipped off. I made it as simple as can be! I look forward to receiving two shirts that'll actually fit, that I can wear. THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

My Regards,

H.S.

Your best bet will be to PM Brad to see what he can do.

• Like 1

I already posted once about getting my short and long-sleeve shirts in Mediums that are far too small, they're basically just trash now. I would like to exchange them for Larges. It's never too late to exchange something that you paid cash for that was a mistake and is not going to be worn just one time on Black Friday, riven3d. Also it's the holiday season and return/exchange policies are much more lenient and last for a longer period of time. It was an honest mistake and needs to be rectified. I spend plenty of money on here because of the deal posts. I'm plenty entitled to the favor. I'm paying the shipping back and forth for this exchange so there's no loss to you whatsoever. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COURTESY AND HELP ON THIS MATTER IN ADVANCE!!!!!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! I've already sent the shirts back to the return address with a postage paid large envelope so that the exchanged ones can just be placed in the envelope and shipped off. I made it as simple as can be! I look forward to receiving two shirts that'll actually fit, that I can wear. THANKS AGAIN VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!

My Regards,

H.S.

and I answered you once already.

It Is too late for any exchanges to be done now, its Tuesday already, he would have to spend mega $$$ to get it to you in time

If we were an actual retailer and had an actual shipping/order fulfillment department to handle these things, we could maybe do exchanges.

But the fact is, it's just me here, and I have way more important things going on this week (i.e. running the site), plus we're out of most shirt sizes anyway.

These were the same shirts we've had the last few years and a sizing chart was posted. We used to only give shirts away but we recenty started offering the chance to buy them as a courtesy as many members wanted to guarantee they'd have one. It's not a money maker, trust me, and it takes up a lot of time already.

• Like 4

If we were an actual retailer and had an actual shipping/order fulfillment department to handle these things, we could maybe do exchanges.

But the fact is, it's just me here, and I have way more important things going on this week (i.e. running the site), plus we're out of most shirt sizes anyway.

These were the same shirts we've had the last few years and a sizing chart was posted. We used to only give shirts away but we recenty started offering the chance to buy them as a courtesy as many members wanted to guarantee they'd have one. It's not a money maker, trust me, and it takes up a lot of time already.

Correct me if Im wrong.....Didnt you have to place an order for printing  with a shirt company based on what sizes people had given you. 

Maybe the person should ask if there is anyone on the site that might like to buy her shirts and at least get her money back.

• Like 1

I've already sent the shirts back to the return address

Correct me if Im wrong.....Didnt you have to place an order for printing  with a shirt company based on what sizes people had given you. 

Maybe the person should ask if there is anyone on the site that might like to buy her shirts and at least get her money back.

dont think there is a chance for that. and why on earth do you send something back without talking to the person first.

the whole thing is just wrong on what this person wants. Sizes were clearly stated in the first post. its the week of thanksgiving and you want an exchanges, that is just nuts.

• Like 1

I spend plenty of money on here because of the deal posts. I'm plenty entitled to the favor. 

Just a note... You don't spend plenty of money HERE because of the deals posted.  You spend plenty of money at various retailers that have sales and specials going on.  Other people post those deals here to help other people out.  As far as I know, nothing is actually being sold (with the exception of shirts) on this website.

Read the sizing chart next time.

• Like 1

If they sent it back, I may never get it as that PO Box on the return address will be closed any day now as I only use it for this time of year. Should have contacted me directly first.

I'm going to close this thread so we can focus on other things.

If I made a mistake with your order (wrong size received, missing shirts, order not received yet), contact me through the site and I'll look up your order/shipment and see what happened. If you made a mistake (wrong size ordered), there isn't much I can do about that at this point.

• Like 2