Black Friday T-Shirt Status Updates Official Thread

Brad

Just want to remind you all to include your shipping address with your payment in case Paypal doesn't include it. I've had 3 orders this afternoon which had no address information, so if you placed an order today, check your e-mail to see if I still need any info from you.

FYI: When I used Paypal's "Send Money" link I noticed that Paypal doesn't recognize the money being sent as a payment for "merchandise/goods" and it says "shipping not required". Underneath "shipping not required" there is a link that says "change". Clicking on that link will let you select your shipping address. This is most likely why some orders are going through without a shipping address.

FYI: When I used Paypal's "Send Money" link I noticed that Paypal doesn't recognize the money being sent as a payment for "merchandise/goods" and it says "shipping not required". Underneath "shipping not required" there is a link that says "change". Clicking on that link will let you select your shipping address. This is most likely why some orders are going through without a shipping address.

That could be it. And some might be choosing to send money to "family & friends" so I don't have to pay PayPal fees on the $, haha

Talked with the printer today. I can extend the ordering deadline until October 27th, but that is the absolute latest day I can take orders so plan accordingly.

Glad to hear this! I am wanting to order shirts for my daughters and myself, but can't until this government shutdown is over and I actually get a paycheck!

I just ordered 3 shirts! Might order some more if my sister and her fiance decide they want some as well (I wanted to get mine in before I forgot). Super excited for these new shirts/design. I won a shirt a few years ago in a giveaway and it's looking kind of ratty so a new one will be nice :)

Step by Step Instructions for sending a payment via paypal,yes you send $ to email address. Per post above here's how to enter address if it doesn't come up automatically.

"FYI: When I used Paypal's "Send Money" link I noticed that Paypal doesn't recognize the money being sent as a payment for "merchandise/goods" and it says "shipping not required". Underneath "shipping not required" there is a link that says "change". Clicking on that link will let you select your shipping address. This is most likely why some orders are going through without a shipping address."