Secret Santa

gatorburg

I was just wondering with this year being very close with the holidays. Like only 3 weeks of christmas shopping after thanksgiving. Will SS start a little earlier?

I think that is an excellent idea... it's going to be a wild and wooly short shopping season - so if we know what our person that we are buying for wants in advance we can grab things before it gets too hectic. :gdiagree:

Edited by magickallight
  • Like 1

I was just wondering with this year being very close with the holidays. Like only 3 weeks of christmas shopping  after thanksgiving. Will SS start a little earlier?

Oh my Goodness, I was reading last years archive & I saw that around x-mas time the staff of GD host SS :) how fun !!! I usually stray after BF & return again the following year around this time or so But, I never Knew about the SS, Ornaments & card exchange.....So much fun, I'll deff stick around after BF this year to see what all goes on for

the holiday exchanges !!! :holiday12

• Like 1

Everyone,

I've started to see Secret Santa questions pop up.  I've handled it/the Secret Summer Shopper the last couple times but while I want to participate, I don't have the time to run it this year.  I've had to take on extra work and that plus regular work, my volunteer activities, and general life, I cannot take this on this year.

I tried to get someone to take over SSS this year because things were starting to fill up for me then but no one was able to and I went ahead and squeezed it in.  If someone cannot take over Secret Santa, Ornament Exchange, and Christmas Card Exchange this year, it's not going to happen as I cannot put anything else on my plate.

It hurts me to say this because I enjoy it but I really just need to be/only have time for being a participant this year.  If someone wants to take over, please declare yourself as the new North Pole Head Elf and let the fun begin!  I'll be happy to answer questions and help out where I can but I cannot, cannot, cannot be responsible this year. 

My deepest apologies.

Natalie