Black Friday t-shirt ideas wanted

Brad

So I need to start getting some ideas for the Black Friday t-shirts this year.

Please use this thread to post ideas, slogans, color suggestions or actual designs.

Note that this is the 10th year covering Black Friday on GD, so if you want to incorporate that somehow, that would be awesome as well. Regardless of the design chosen, we'll probably have some sort of GD 10th Anniversary element to the design somewhere on the shirt.

• Like 1

Black Friday with gotta deal makes everyone happy happy happy

I like the happy happy happy part but then again, I am a huge Duck Dynasty fan.

I think with Duck Dynasty being so popular, something with a slogan related to that would be awesome. Oh and the color being camo or if that's too much maybe just a solid color from the camo print.

Instead of duck hunting.... Deal Hunting On Black Friday Makes Me Happy Happy Happy or replace Deal with Bargain.

• Like 2

I'm not good at slogans, but a couple of different types of slogans that I've seen and bought lately have either Ninjas or zombies :)  Training for the zombie appcolapcse or a play on how slow zombies are compared to BF shoppers.  I've got another that is "Homeschooler by day, Ninja by night"--maybe some one more clever then me could play off that. or the "Keep Calm" t-shirts maybe "Keep Calm and Shop on"?

• Like 1

I'm not good at slogans, but a couple of different types of slogans that I've seen and bought lately have either Ninjas or zombies :)  Training for the zombie appcolapcse or a play on how slow zombies are compared to BF shoppers.  I've got another that is "Homeschooler by day, Ninja by night"--maybe some one more clever then me could play off that. or the "Keep Calm" t-shirts maybe "Keep Calm and Shop on"?

Oh I like the zombie idea.

no zombies, this is one shirt I would not pay for or actually wear. shirt options would be nice for those that have to deal with the weather, but here, one year the shirt was so heavy on the material that was used that i literally was bathing in sweat because I was so hot where I live in that shirt.

• Like 2

no zombies, this is one shirt I would not pay for or actually wear. shirt options would be nice for those that have to deal with the weather, but here, one year the shirt was so heavy on the material that was used that i literally was bathing in sweat because I was so hot where I live in that shirt.

After a night of BF shopping, I sort of feel like a zombie so that's why I like this idea, lol.

I do like the 'if you can read this' back.  My GD shirt says that.  My suggestion is that you post a gallery of all previous shirts.  It'll be fun to remember and provide some ideas.  I think the 10th anniversary of anything should be reflective and forward looking.  Maybe the front should be something new and the back should be a favorite look back?

• Like 3

Why not have the back say "If you can read this..." with the QR code on it.  Maybe with the logo on the back.

Like this:

If you can read this

Logo or QR code

I probably got your doorbuster

Maybe integrate the QR code into the logo.

What about putting the 10 years on the sleeve?

Edited by laddhorn
  • Like 1

Front

GottaDeal.com 

Covering Our

"10th"

BLACK FRIDAY

Since 2004

Back

Black Friday 2013

Go home little ones,

I Already Have “YOUR” Doorbusters

or

I gave up Thanksgiving

to steal "YOUR" Doorbusters

Edited by BFNinja
  • Like 1

Front- Keep Calm

&

Love

Black Friday            (incorporate a shopping cart) some where !!!

=========================

Back-

Keep Calm

&

Celebrate   GD.com 10th anniversary       (balloons) ?? lol IDK

wELL that's all I got >_<

Im really exited for the new tee's OR HOODS !!

Brad can you get some hoodies this year ???????? It's gonna be cold !!!

Edited by Pepper_Mint_Tea

Whatever you do, please, no pictures of shopping carts!

I personally like a shirt designed like a football jersey. That way, you can have your slogan as well as your number 10 on the back.

"Celebrating 10 consecutive years of stealing your doorbuster"

"Courtesy of Gottadeal.com"

"Black Friday Madness....Gottadeal style!"

• Like 4

So I need to start getting some ideas for the Black Friday t-shirts this year.

Please use this thread to post ideas, slogans, color suggestions or actual designs.

Note that this is the 10th year covering Black Friday on GD, so if you want to incorporate that somehow, that would be awesome as well. Regardless of the design chosen, we'll probably have some sort of GD 10th Anniversary element to the design somewhere on the shirt.

How about I'm a graduate of Gotta Deal Bootcamp? 

• Like 1

Whatever you do, please, no pictures of shopping carts!

I personally like a shirt designed like a football jersey. That way, you can have your slogan as well as your number 10 on the back.

"Celebrating 10 consecutive years of stealing your doorbuster"

"Courtesy of Gottadeal.com"

"Black Friday Madness....Gottadeal style!"

I like these ideas

Edited by jade2002

I have always liked the idea of a ball cap with something like:

Gottadeal

BF Veteran

The caps would be a different color(gold, silver, etc) to signify "years of service" which is your member since year. If you win a contest, you would automatically recieve a cap matched to your level of service to the community. If the cost is too prohibitive, perhaps they could be purchased(at the level of service, of course).

• Like 1