Gamecube

jeninpa

I am looking for a good deal on a Gamecube, with or with out the bundle pack, although my daughter did want the pokemon xd pack. I can't ever seem to find any for under $99. It's like they don't go on sale, they just add stuff to them to try to make a deal. Thanks!

I think if you don't mind a refurbished one gamestop has them for 60.00. It isn't the bundle and isn't brand new but I am getting one of these for my daughter. We got my son a refurbished xbox last year for 100 and it works great.

• 1 month later...
are there any gamecube deals that around around the 50-100 dollar range but have more than just a game and extra controller or something? i would like there to be multiple games or like a few controllers and a memory card and stuff like that... i just feel like paying a total of around 200 dollars for a few games and 4 controllers an a memory card for a pretty outdated system is not fair.. i dont mind if the gc is refurbished thank you

Not sure if your interested or not, but I figured I would let you know, I see you dont want to spend a whole lot, but I have a gamecube with 2 controllers and 15 games that Im trying to sell, for 145.00 that includes shipping. If your interested in knowing the info about the games and or see pics pm me