New Dell Coupons

satish00

http://www.dell.com

30% off Dimension desktops $999 or more LK9FR91TR0PTSB

Expires 12/7 or 2500 redemptions

25% Inspiron notebooks $1499 or more 7WTRV3QTQ9NCVR

Expires 12/7 or 2500 redemptions

These can be combined with employee purchase discounts.

GET $35 OFF your next online Electronics and Accessories purchase of over $300 (before tax & shipping) from the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories website.1 May be combined with other select promotions.

Offer expires 11PM CT, January 4, 2006.

Enter the following exclusive email coupon code at checkout or store in My Account to use later: TRVC70TG$3K6WN

I haven't been able to get the 30% coupon to work yet. Hmmm...

I did a couple Dimension 510 or something like that. I tried each at exactly $999.00 and some a ways over that number. I'll see if they are still in my carts. (I tried in both home and small business) It says there are conditons not being met etc... I'll try again and repost though.

Same story here ... I tried several configs of different Dimension models and got them all over $1000. The 30% off coupon is rejected every time saying that requirements have not been met. :mad:

Dell is making things really tough lately. Their coupons are a real game of Russian Roulette.

I got an e-mail yesterday from Dell showing the Canon SD400 camera as a suggested Christmas gift idea. I decided to order 2 for gifts and use a $45 off of $400 coupon on the purchase. Well ... all went well until I see that the ship date is stated as "3-5 weeks" ! ! ! Hmmm, that's not a good bet for a Christmas present, I'd say. :holiday02

Sorry about that. I never figured out what's the criteria for different dell coupons. I got these via email. Most of the ones I have seen posted on this site have worked for me though I got the same kind of error messages for a few of them.

Hope it works for atleast some of you.