Hotel discount codes?

cotejb

I found one for a hotel in Milwaukee by visiting the chamber of commerce link. That link took me to the boat website that goes across the Lake from Mich. to Wis., the boat website had a code for a hotel discount.

Long story short try a chamber website. Another good idea is to find one of those booklets that are free at the gas stations for the hotels. I can't think of the name of them. I don't have mine anymore but I believe that they also have a website where you can find "deals" on hotels.

cotejb -- "There are many sites dedicated to tracking and publishing lists of these codes -- including www.Keycode.com, www.Pricezilla.com, and www.Shoppersresource.com -- but the most comprehensive site is www.Edealinfo.com. Tabs at the top of the home page allow you to search for a code by either category or business name, and users are encouraged to leave feedback about the deals offered and to share other codes. Since these codes expire and new ones are added every day, it pays to check frequently or sign up for the mailing list."

http://www.fodors.com/wire/archives/000932.cfm