Do you kids buy for each other?

threelittlecupcakes

We also have the Santa's Secret Shop in our Elementary schools.

It is by FUN Services. That is all I know of the name-I just looked on the paper that was sent home. ok found it: Funservices.com

Its a great program for the kids-as it gives them the freedom to choose-and try try try to keep it all wrapped till Christmas:D LOL

are is done buy a differnt company and they had very little for a dollar or less.. they had these little foot ball i have seen at dollar store they were 5.45 and little highlighters that are about the size of lenght of like floss or smaller for 1.00 but nothing really worth the money little places i have seem at dollar stote for 12.** i got 7 things and it was 32** very over priced but since told kids they could let them each pick out 2 things and the one that did the most work got 3 . but was not letting them each buy for all 15 people on there list.. they really did not have much to chose from either.. maybe because my kids go to very small poor school..

Both my kids buy for each other and other family members at the christmas secret santa shop at school. My husband gives them $30 each and lets them shop for mom, dad, brother/sister, and grandparents. They love it and feel so grown up. I offered to do that in the store, but they only want to shop in school