*DEAD* HURRY! InStep 10K Jogging Stroller @ Sears for $32.49 (reg $129.99) AND!....

alimfp

Oh man! That really stinks they did that to you guys! I just checked my order status and mine seemed to go through for both that I ordered at the web sale price they originally listed. I'm so sorry for you guys. I would complain to the store and maybe they will give you an extra discount on something? They did that for me in the past.

Mine has not been cancelled, at this point.:crossfing

I just checked the web site and it still says that my order is "processing." The e-mail says the order is cancelled. The web site probably has not caught up with the cancellations yet. :mad:

I would be interested in knowing if anyone actually receives the items at the original low price. Then I probably would complain and see if they send a coupon or something.

I ordered the bike trailer the other day thanks to someone posting it and got this email tonight...:mad:

Dear ,

Thank you for your order with sears.com.

Unfortunately, your order for the Quick-N-Lite Trailer with sears.com has been cancelled due to an error with the advertised sale price. The cancellation of your order is in accordance with our liability restrictions listed within our terms and conditions on our site. Your account has been credited in the amount of $48.24. The correct sale price for this item is $139.99. If you still wish to purchase this item for the correct sales price, please contact us directly at 1-800-349-4358 for personal assistance in placing a new order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Derek C.

Sears Customer Care

Is there any way we can force them to accept this sale price. I think maybe we could claim false advertising.

Not possible. Read the terms on their site. They state in so many words that they have the right to cancel orders for any reason at all. You agree to this term when you submit your order.

I couldn't find that part on the site...but I noticed how quick they were to mention it...lol

It just seems to me that if your site advertises a sale price, and you order and get a confirmation, they should honor it and suck up the error on their side of the coin, kwim? Ok, so the website was wrong...but screw the customer b/c of it?!

I couldn't find that part on the site...but I noticed how quick they were to mention it...lol

It just seems to me that if your site advertises a sale price, and you order and get a confirmation, they should honor it and suck up the error on their side of the coin, kwim? Ok, so the website was wrong...but screw the customer b/c of it?!

I understand, I do. I guess I am used to deals like these being cancelled because I've been doing them for 7-8 years or so.

But that's why they have the terms on their site, to cover their behinds. If merchants honored every mistake, some would be out of business by now probably. And since you didn't lose anything (yes, we lost a good deal, but we didn't lose money), then it's not a huge deal to them I don't believe.

Yes, a sorry would have been nice at least.

Some may have gotten through accidentally and they were too late to cancel. Not sure why it happens but it does quite often with hot deals like this. Once they catch it, they seem to cancel as many as they can without a huge hassle.

Be careful. I too got a shipping confirmation. It should be here Monday. I called because I was afraid of being charged the 129.They told me to refuse it or eventually when they catch it I will be charged the full price. I am so angry. We are having to do all the work for their two mistakes(wrong price, shipping). After this I will never order from them again.

Be careful. I too got a shipping confirmation. It should be here Monday. I called because I was afraid of being charged the 129.They told me to refuse it or eventually when they catch it I will be charged the full price. I am so angry. We are having to do all the work for their two mistakes(wrong price, shipping). After this I will never order from them again.

That stinks!! I just checked my CC online and they charged and credited my account. No one was here to refuse the shipment, so now what? I guess that when they charge the full amount, I'll just go to my CC company and have them deal with it??

They can't turn around and charge you full price when you AGREED and virtually signed for the $45 (or however much). That is such crap. Sorry but it is and they are full of it.

That said, I checked my status and mine now says cancelled. Figures. I find a great use for this and MINE is cancelled.

They told me if I wasn't there when it was delivered to call and they would arrange pickup. I just don't want to be charged the full price. I don't need it that bad

Sounds like a bluff. They legally can NOT charge your CC more than you agreed to allow them charge. They can cancel your order and refund your money but one they have billed you and you have recieved the item the transaction is complete and I would call the CC company if they tried to charge more. Glad you got your awsome deal on the stroller

Mara