*** Official CYBER MONDAY Discussion Thread ***

Brad

Since there seems to be so much discussion about this, let's keep it all in one thread.

To be honest, I think you aren't going to see that many deals tomorrow that haven't been available in the past. Seems to me like Cyber Monday is a creation of the media. Anyone who has visited GottaDeal all year round knows there are deals to be had every single day.

But regardless, here is the thread to discuss all things Cyber Monday.

Any really hot deals we post tomorrow (and any other day for that matter) will appear both on the main GottaDeal.com site and a corresponding thread for each deal will be posted in the Daily Deals Board here on the forum.

Any deals you guys find should either be posted in this thread or in a new thread in the Online Deals Board here on the forum. Please make sure that the deal has not been posted in the past and that it is a legitmately hot deal.

Like I said, GD is primarily an online deals site, so basically every day is Cyber Monday for us here :)

I never heard of Cyber Monday until this past weekend when the media was all over it.

I been checking out the deal websites and have not seen anything interesting that you don't see everyday. I was specifically looking for non electronic deals, gap, old navy, land end etc for other people that are non tech savvy, but so far nothing.