Glitches?

Kara1204

Tried to click on the Kohl's forum and got this:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 18874368) (tried to allocate 1066237 bytes) in /home/deals/public_html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 7588

Also seeing a LOT of repeated threads when looking at "New Posts"

I saw the "out of memory" errors myself. I'm looking into it. Haven't made any changes to the server in months, so I don't know what the deal is.

As for the repeated threads, I think there is (hopefully was) an issue with the Homepage Deals sub-forum that automatically gets the deals from the main site. I think I've fixed it, but we shall see over the next few hours.

Just saw the out of memory message as well. Also, the forum's front page that shows the latest posts isn't showing up right, either. Just made a post in the lounge. It shows up in there but not where it states the latest post.

What did you do to the forums now, Brad? :eek:

The "Fatal error: out of memory" error is something we are working on. We have more than enough memory on the server, so it's tough to find the reason. Rest assured myself and the techs at our hosting provider have been working on it virtually non-stop since yesterday.

We're also seeing duplicate posts caused by this same error.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Another glitch - the search portion is not working - even doing a 3 month search on something that was just posted shows it has never been posted. (Only seems to be on things posted in the last day or so. I am able to see things that were posted prior.)

Also, started having some glitches on trying to alter a posted deal around the time the rotating adds at the top of the home page appeared (I have no idea if they are tied together in any way - just thought I'd add that info in case it helps.)

Edited by magickallight