Halfway to Black Friday 2013!

Brad

YEA!!!!!!   I am ready. Not sure if my DD's ( atleast 2 of the 3 ) will want much this year. Most of the smaller things will be for the youngest DD. The oldest 2 have been dropping hints at any and all things "APPLE". So I really need the sales to be amazing this year.

Hm... Did anyone notice that Target has a BONUS Black Friday link up on their site and it say July 12 and 13. Didn't they have a sale usually around July/ What was it call before ? And, what is a BONUS Black Friday sale ?

Edited by 2chia

Hm... Did anyone notice that Target has a BONUS Black Friday link up on their site and it say July 12 and 13. Didn't they have a sale usually around July/ What was it call before ? And, what is a BONUS Black Friday sale ?

Not sure what it used to be called but every year they do a Christmas in July thing. It usually isn't anything to exciting.

Not sure what it used to be called but every year they do a Christmas in July thing. It usually isn't anything to exciting.

That is it !! I know  they always have a sale and I never finds anything that interest me enough to be jumping with joy and buy it. 

....MUST stop buying blurays!

This is a big one for me, lol. Each BF I pick up LOTS of BDs. I'm teetering at 1000 right now. I'm thinking about getting rid of some to narrow down the size of my collection. That way I can buy more this BF, lol.

This is a big one for me, lol. Each BF I pick up LOTS of BDs. I'm teetering at 1000 right now. I'm thinking about getting rid of some to narrow down the size of my collection. That way I can buy more this BF, lol.

We are going to get you a guest spot on the show "Hoarders" if you keep this up! ;)

• 1 month later...

Black Friday on November 29 means that my birthday (November 30) falls on the Saturday of Thanksgiving/Black Friday weekend this year (and the Sunday next year) -- a coincidence that only comes around once every few years (and is sometimes further disrupted by leap years). I would say that "I can't wait," but I really do enjoy the summer, so it can "hang around" as long as it likes!

The last year that Black friday fell on my birthday (Nov 26th) was 2010. I have 2 birthdays by 2020 which will fall on Thanksgiving. I may be the only person to have celebrated both my birthday and thanksgiving at Best Buy in the same calendar year (documented by the media, of course).

It's that time again folks :)

Who's exited ???? MEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't believe we are here once again waiting. & It's gonna kill me till the time gets here :)

meanwhile we can site here drooling about how wonderful it's gonna be this year, As for me IDK what the hell I want this year all I know is, I gotta start saving so when the moment of truth get's here, I'll have plenty of cash to spend

Holding on tight for my dear sweet Job. JOB I LOVE YOU :) muahhahahhha ONLY THIS TIME OF YEAR. :eek:

I am excited and eager for BF (despite the fact I am still out of work... I am hoping I can get a job soon). No idea what to do for my kids but I'm going to try avoiding doing just gift cards. Now to hop to it and make my lists: who to shop for, send cards to, the SS idea list... :)