JuiceBox JuiceWare Cartridges in Clearance Bins?

Tormentor

This stuff was all probably liquidated months and months ago, but I couldn't resist getting the KBToys 25.00 juicebox grab box (3 random cartridges, random colored juicebox player, MP3/JPG adapter kit, 32 MB SD card, carrying case).

I wanted a cheap MP3 player for my 5 year old daughter, and this was a great deal for me (since I already had a spare 512 SD card laying around). I have loaded the 32 MB card that came in the kit with JPGs, and will rip her favorite CDs to the 512 SD card. Music AND pictures, she'll love it.

Cartridges were just a second thought. If I can find any decent ones for her, then that would just be a bonus. I have a Yugi-Oh, and a music video one I don't want. The 3rd random cart was the 2nd volume of Winx..pretty good for a girl. I would love to find episode 1 of Winx. There are also some decent music carts for a 5 year old out there somewhere besidse Ebay, I hope.

I realize that clearance deals could likely be region-specific (I'm near Nashville, TN), but if anyone has seen these cartridges dirt, dirt cheap in the clearance bins of any national chain stores, please post the names so I can go prowling at the local stores in my area (the local Media Play, and Target do not have any). KBToys also does not have any carts.

Thanks

It's the chip with Liz Phair- Extraordinary, Stacie Orrico - Stuck, and Skye Sweetnam - Tangled up in me.

Not real excited about the Liz Phair being on there. Orrico is fine. Sweetnam is probably okay since she's on some Disney soundtracks...but there's no guarantee.