The OFFICIAL "What I tried for but didn't get" thread

Guest Frieked

I guess this really doesn't count but I didn't get the Brother sewing machine at WM because I would have had to give up my place (1st)in line for the laptop to get it.LMAO I looked at the sewing machines earlier in the night and decided that I would wait and get a new Singer instead because it is only about $70 more than the Brother was. That's about all I didn't get that I originally planned to get.

Probably I got to the electronics counter at 6:03 and they opened at 6 and they said they were sold out But i never seen one person walking around with one but I know one thing that i seen that really Ticked me off After I got into the store some of the Target employees were in the checkout with buggies full of the sale stuff. I found this to be true at 3 different targets. I have been trying to get ahold of my targets store manager and if he dosn;'t do anything I am going district!!!!!

The Emachine. So we camped out at BB, got there at midnight and was 30th in line, it was freezing!!!! (30 degrees) Around 3:30 a.m. a van drops off a bunch of people who swarm the doors. Then most of the people who arrive after that, go to the doors, therefore cutting this line that goes all the way around the building. The police and newscrews were there, also. The employees go through the line handing out vouchers for cell phones etc, saying they will be back with the computer vouchers. Well, they never came. They just handed out those vouchers to hands in the crowd, no security, no concern for those of us that were there all night long, I didn't get one ! I was soooooo mad! I never ever had that kind of problem on black friday before, usually there is security and the manager has things more organized ! I'm writing a letter to corporate (I know it won't do any good). To top it off, they opened the doors at 5 and let everyone swarm in at the same time (hundreds of people). It was terrible! I will never do it again.

I did not get the Playskool Discovery Table either. Our Sears did not get them in. And Kmart did not have any. Oh well, I wanted the TRU LeapFrog Table and was going to PM at Walmart but did not get th TRU ad. It will be alright. :) I had a really good time.

I am a rule follower, and that is what irks me about people who do not follow the rules. I feel that when people make rules, they should follow them. We went to Best Buy. We didn't get what we waited for at Best Buy but by the time we found out, my husband insisted on staying and going in any way. When we got in there, we nearly didn't get out. I thene went to Kohl's and Wal-Mart. I know that if you aren't looking for computers, you should just hang out and wait. I got to Wal-mart at 8:00 a.m. (after a bath to help cure frost bite,literally) and I got everything I wanted. By this morning, Wally world actually had some of their BF stuff MARKED down!