anyone go to Office Depot today?

tomatoface

Guest innatthepark

I went for the Canon A520 and the Epson CX3810.

Ordered after midnight for instore pickup using a coupon code for 30 off 150 as well. Got to the store and talked to the manager about cancel and rebuy. In addition, to my surprise, they also had the 20 GC and the manager turned the online coupon into a GC as well.

camera + printer - gc - gc - C. Rebate - C/P. Rebate - P. Rebate

200 + 90 - 20 - 30 - 75 - 50 - 30 = 85 + Tax on 290 + Stamps.

Office Depot was our second stop (went to Sam's opening @ 5 am).

We had scoped it out earlier in the week for the 27" Olevia 16:9 LCD TV. Found out that our store was going to have 5 of them.

We were about 30th in line & waited 20 minutes in line in 14 degree temp. I was so sure that they wouldn't have any more 27" widescreen TVs... As it turned out, we grabbed the 3rd ticket in it's little holder in the display. I think everyone was there for the camera deal.

Lady in front of us in line had a camera and the 1 GB SD Card. She got all bent out of shape because she wanted her $75 MIR to be credited on the spot. Both the cashier and the manager told her that wasn't going to happen, customer had apparently read just the front of the ad and not the "inside" where it states the conditions of the $75 discount.

So she told 'em they could keep the camer and the 1 GB SD card. Cashier takes both to hand to the manager to put back on the shelf.

I said loudly.... "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! If she's not buying the SD card, I will!" (I couldn't find any on the shelf earlier...)

So, I bought:

1GB SD Card - $29.99 AR

1 GB USB Flashdrive - $29.99 AR

USB Mini Keypad - $2.99 AR (for a friend)

2 packs of 25 DVD+Rs for $4.99 each

27" Olevia LCD TV - $499.99 AR

3 yr. protection plan for TV for $129.99 (if TV was $.01 more, protection would've been $169.99)

MS Wireless keyboard & mouse - $29.99 AR (for a friend)