The Official "WHAT I GOT!" Thread!

alimfp

lmao!!!

:tongue1: Nah, we got 3 - 512mb mp3 sansa players at bb that run on them and i've got several satellite tv remotes that do to.:bunny:

For the MP3 players, you may want to think about rechargable batteries... Probably cheaper in the long run. My Sam's Club has 16 packs for AAs with charger for like $16.54.

What a great day of shopping. Was at Target when the doors opened at 6:00 am, very crowded and took a little while to get inside.

Got the Kodak Easyshare for 89.99

Kodak 128MB SD Card for 15.99

Samsung D353 Mini DV Camcorder for 279.00 then a free 80.00 Target Gift Card

Kicking and Screaming and Robots DVDs for 8.88 each

And numerous other things, plus got 13% off total purchase. Looking online today and found a rebate for 25.00 for the Samsung Camcorder, so I paid 138.00 plus tax for the Camcorder. I think this was by best deal.

After leaving Target went to Best Buy.

Got:

PNY 1GB Flash Drive Original 109.99 for 39.99 with the 70.00 instant rebate and then 20.00 MIR final price of 19.99

6 Mini DV Tapes for 24.99 and then a 10.00 MIR final price 14.99

SanDisk Memory Stick PRO Duo 39.99 less 10.00 MIB

All in all it was a really good shopping day! Come on BF 2006!

For the MP3 players, you may want to think about rechargable batteries... Probably cheaper in the long run. My Sam's Club has 16 packs for AAs with charger for like $16.54.

Too bad, no Sams card here :(

I can't bring my self to pay for a membership

for a store to let me spend my money.

Too bad, no Sams card here :(

I can't bring my self to pay for a membership

for a store to let me spend my money.

That's is certainly one way to think about it, but I save the $30 membership fee at least 30-times over the course of the year (at least $900+ vs. "regular stores"). :greenappl

got my son a bunch of toys leappad,flywheels.train,light sabers,xbox games,ps2 games, board games, fantastic four feet and hands,and much more

got me dvd+r and recorder blow up santa and snoman,sewing machine,and more

hubby got really nice ryobi miter saw at home depot for 59.00

and some more craftsman stuff and dvds

Staples

200 GB hard drive

DVD burner (for brother)

Laminator (free with rebate!)

surge protector

DVD+R 8X 30 PACK SPINDLE

DVD-R 8X 30 PACK SPINDLE

Office Depot

SanDisk Sensa 1GB flash mp3 player

SanDisk 1GB SD Memory card

SanDisk 1GB USB 2.0 Mini Flash Drive

25-pk Maxell DVD-R

CompUSA

PNY 1GB Secure Digital Flash Memory

PNY 1GB Attache 1GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

H-PS1U 1 Port USB Internet Print Server

Express

a pair of jeans

sweater

Macys

Baby Phat jacket I've been eye-ing for months!

I got the Emerson dual screen dvd player from WM online on Thursday night. On Friday, went to TRU and got 2/$25 plug-plays, Leapfrog Learning Table, and Batman drumset. At Target got Shark Tale dvd and all 3 Lord of the Rings dvds. At EBGames my husband did the buy 2 used XBox games get one free.

BB- emachines

laptop

multifunction printer

blank dvds/cdrs

CC- mini dvs

battieres 48pk

staples- blank dvds

shredder

usb stick

laminator

dvd cases

web cam

compusa -2 sata hdd

logitech bluetooh headet

pc card

usb adapter

bluetooth adapter

ati video card 256mb

2-10pk dvdrw

Pretty good eh?

I was able to get in on the Cabbage Patch dolls at WM & PM The Call of Duty Big Red one from target for 37.88! I got some Magnetix for my DH & Both of my boys! I got a few other games for the gamecube and Batteries from Menard 40 for $2.00 bought 8 pks of them we are stocked for a while!! I was able to get the Rival Chocolate Fountain on sale at Linen N Things for 49.99 - 20% discount!! I had fun while it lasted. Now I need to complete the rest of my shopping!! I got some good deals!!

But the worst thing that happened on the morning of BF was at about 3:30am I broke my right foot when I tripped in the drive way!! I went shopping and then to the ER they thought I was crazy for going shopping I told them I was a die hard BF shopper and I wasnt gonna miss it!! It really didnt hurt until I sat down when I got home and took my shoe off then it all set in!! 6-8 weeks in a cast and Crutches!! Christmas should be a blast!!

But the worst thing that happened on the morning of BF was at about 3:30am I broke my right foot when I tripped in the drive way!! I went shopping and then to the ER they thought I was crazy for going shopping I told them I was a die hard BF shopper and I wasnt gonna miss it!! It really didnt hurt until I sat down when I got home and took my shoe off then it all set in!! 6-8 weeks in a cast and Crutches!! Christmas should be a blast!!

That's terrible! :( I hope you mend quickly!

Ouch, I am sorry! I broke my arm five days before Christmas a few years ago, it stunk!

BTW, what version of the CoD2 game did you buy (PC? or..?). If it was PC, Best Buy *had* it advertised as $24.99 or something like that on BF. Not sure which Target had advertised.

CompUSA

512 MB Ram FOR LAPTOP

BestBuy

2 (Emachine T3406 w Monitor)

Netgear SuperG Router & Card

75 Pack DVD & CDR combo

6 Mini DV tapes

Lexmark Multi Function Printer

Toshiba Laptop

Samsung MiniDV

PNY 1GB USB

MAG 19" LCD

Dlink Wireless kit

Gateway Laptop

ipod nano

2 Ipod itunes Gift Cards

Ipod transpod

panasonic minidv

Sandisk 512mb mp3

Sandisk 1GB SD

Sandisk 1GB CF

Sandisk 512MB SD

Home Depot

2 Folding ladders

Flashlight set

Office Depot

Sandisk 1gb Mp3

This could get long:

Mervyns (5am)

Shirts for Hubby

(Missed the $20.00 Pearl earing/necklace set by 1 person):(

Sears (6am)

Craftsman Circular Saw

More Shirts for hubby

Elmo Check-up (2) :elmo:

Target (6:30am)

Shrek Operation Game

Aquadoodle Mat

Polly Pocket Quick Click Set

Trouble

Chutes and Ladders

Mommy and Me baby checkup center

Little Mommy Doll

Lite Brite

Bratz (3)

FP Bus

Scamps

Memory Game

Napoleon Dynamite

Madagascar

Robots

Shark Tale

JCPenny (8am)

Clothes for my daughters

PJs for my nieces

Sweaters for my mom

Golf Gift Basket for my hubby

Kohls (1pm)

Chistmas Cards

Golf Shirts

Toys

My Sister In Law picked up 2 Little People Sets at Walmart for me!! :D

All in al it was a VERY successfully shopping day!!!:tongue1:

Michele:usflag:

All at B&M:

Wal-Mart - Both Little People sets, Care Bear and Cabbage Patch Babies, price matched the Candy Land game from Target and picked up socks for the kids.

Kohls - Gift Certificates, hooded towels for kids, jewelry box, baby outfit.

Old Navy - 2 shirts in a size 2T and a pair of cordoroy pants for my sister.

Walgreens - Tide, lip gloss, candy bars.

Value City - Stocking for daughter and a few stocking stuffers.

Bath & Body Works - 7 wallflower refills for $5 each and a free candle with $35. purchase.

Toys R Us - Pogo Stick, large red spiderman playground ball, potty chair, bath toys, another baby outfit and a set of carters bibs.

Lane Bryant - PJ's for my sister.

Sears - 2 pairs of shoes for my daughter, 2 gift certificates and 2 tools for my dad.

Famous Barr - Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker gift pack and a pair of shoes for me (from Grandma for Christmas).

Hallmark store - 3 ornaments.

Dollar Tree - Blackhawks book and numerous stocking stuffers.

I know I went several other places and bought quite a bit more but I can't seem to remember them all.

We shopped from 4:00a.m. until 8:00p.m. when I had to give up. I am pregnant and my body just couldn't handle any more. I didn't make it to Victoias Secret or Target and I was really disappointed.

CC (arrived @ 2am) (live to checkout was forever)

-didn't get the laptop (i think everyone in the world was there for it) :(

- HP all in one printer

- 2 512 SD memory cards

- a bunch of DVDs

- shredder

Target (arrived at 7:15)

- cabbage atch baby

- DVDs

- fishing, memory, cootie, tp pop culture, 3 scene it games

- little people zoo nursery

- graco play baby funiture -not advertised in paper, but great deal $28 (40 @ TRU) :g_dance:

- kodak 5mp camera

Best Buy (arrived at 8:00)

- 2 DVDs

- PS2 game

Walmart (arived at 8:30)

- cabbage patch newborn

- little people zoo

- dora pillow doll

- DVDs

except CC, I got everything I was looking for even though we weren't at those stores first. so excited walmart still had cp and little people. And, except for CC which was crazy (normal BF stuff) the stores we went to were all about average weekend morning traffic and we didn't wait in line for more than a couple mins to checkout, even BB. I'm shopping there again next year. :bounce_fl:clapping::gd_dollar

Walmart:

2 CPK Newborns-I only paid $5.00 a piece for mine!! Don't know how but I did!

2 V-smile games-14.XX down from 19.99

1 leappad book for 6.88

1 Sex and The City Season 6 Part 2-$14.99 down from 29.99

5 Pairs of boys jeans

4 Pairs of mens jeans

Meet the Fockers-$5.50 down from 13.99

Catch me if you can $3.88 down from 9.99

Another movie for $3.88 down from 9.99

Light sabers $8.00

Dora the Explorer Dress up adventure closet

Dora the Explorer TV and DVD player combo for 99.97 down from 150.00+ depending on where you buy it.

K's Merchandise:

Two precious moments figurines-saved $20.00 a piece on them

2 Dora the Explorer Adventure fashions-$2.97 a piece, normally $12.99

Home Depot:

A drill my DH wanted for $29.95, mine ended up coming with a flash light also cause the store got the wrong shipment but desided to sell them for the same price.

Best Buy: (In line at 1am)

2 T3402 Emachine Desktops

1 C360 Kodak Camera

1 Sandisk MP3 Player

1 Billy Madison

1 Meet the Fockers

1 Rapid Charger for AA and AAA batteries

Menards:

Shovel

Squishy pilow

Chocolate covered cherries

Peanuts

Shopko:

Pizza Oven

Folding Table Set

Newegg:

2 Crucial 133x 512MB SD Cards

K-Mart:

Bratz Cloe Doll

I had a successful BF shopping experience. First off I got Kohl's to sell me the following on Wednesday for the BF prices:

1 king size featherbed for 49.99

3 down alternative throws for 9.99 ea

1 throw rug for 7.88 - gift to myself

My BF day started in line at Kohl's at 4:30am - got 1/8ct diamond earrings for dd who is 9 for 23.99 (won't really care if she loses one.)

Then off to Strawbridge's tried to get the featherbed there with doorbuster price of 29.99 but they only had 2 twins and 1 queen. I was the first person in the store - I couldn't believe it. So since I struck out on the feather bed, I did get an ipod case for my dd's mini for 8.79.

Then off to Target (this is where I scored big) I got 2 lava lamps $10 ea; iDOg for 19.97; Madagascar movie for 14.88; Kicking and Screaming movie for 8.88; accessories for ds's Disney mix stick all marked down. Got other stuff but not really on sale.

In addition to going to Kohl's, Strawbridge's and Target, I also went to Office Max, Dick's, Michael's, the Home Depot and Wawa (for breakfast) and was able to be at dd's soccer game at 9:15 in the morning. I thought that was pretty impressive. I did get the $30 vacuum at Home Depot and I also bought a portable heater (another early Christmas gift to myself) for in the bathroom in the morning while I get ready for work.

I had another get day and as always look forward to doing it again next year!

Walmart:

i got 2 of the $98 tv/dvd combo's; 2 Kodak Z760's, 2 acc packs for camera, 4 cabbage patch newborns, 3 carebears, the remote control dodge truck for $11 and a few ladies pj sets

Staples:

1gb SD mem card for $40

then i went to Macy's and bought 6 toddler/baby outfits and spent less than $80

Walmart

3 Light Sabers

3 packs of fly wheels

Bratz GBA w/free case (will be returning as Target has on sale this week)

Nintendo DS case (on clearance rack)

Target

9" Kawasaki Dvd Player

Case for Dvd Player

Gameboy SP bundle

Disney Princess GBA

Mario Kart DS

Nintendogs DS (which I will be returning as they charged me full price)

Menards

Huffy Pop A Shot Basketball (which I have to return as it is too large for my house)

Emerson 3cd audio system

6.5 Smart crockpot

mechanixwear gloves

Officemax

a bottle of water (hey, that's all they had left - everything I wanted was gone)