The Official "WHAT I GOT!" Thread!

alimfp

Well -- I left my house at 1:30am for Walmart and got there at about 2:15am -- was #4 in line for the laptop. Our store only got 15 -- nice orderly line. However, they also formed lines at the same counter for the GBA and MP3 player but wouldn't let you request those things if you were standing in the laptop line. You had to go stand in line AGAIN. So I was very worried. Anyway -- all in all -- got everything I headed out for...remember I am buying for FIVE children plus ourselves....

Laptop Computer

Dig Camera w/ docking station

camera accessories and laptop accessories

15" LCD tv

dvd player/burner

MP3 Player for $97.xx

Gameboy Advance (2)

2 Care Bear

FP Ark and FP Zoo

various cds, dvd's, and xbox and gameboy games

Garth Brooks collection

Jumbo Dora

Plus the stuff I had already put on layaway.

At Target, I got my kids the pajamas and robes, the Light Bright for $6.00 (2), and my nephew the Leap Pad Tad baby frog or whatever it is.

Went to JC Penney's and got my daughter several of the "Bobby" monkey shirts for 60% off ($7.xx ea) plus a "Bobby" sweatshirt -- she is 5 and loves him. Also got her a pair of jeans and my son a hooded sweatshirt.

Oh, and I got a new TOASTER from Walmart -- what that blender thing with the individual cups and colored lids -- thought there would be ton and I could get one "later" -- HA HA!!!

Had two of the cabbage patch babies for $10.xx at WM but ran into two ladies who REALLY wanted them and I gave them to them. Didn't need them that bad.....

ALl in all a good day -- wayyyyy too much money spent but that's what happens when you have a BIG family

By far the easiest BF I've had yet:

Got to Walmart Supercenter @ 4. They started bringing pallets out @ 4:15, but had employees stationed near each one so you couldn't start ripping into them. Luckily, I picked the prime spot - directly in-between the Care Bears and Cabbage Patch.

(3) Care Bears - 2 for my mom and 1 for me $5/each

Cabbage Patch $10/each

(2) DVDs for husband $3.88/each

Then, drove by Target @ 5:45, but since it's the newest attraction in our city, there was a line wrapped AROUND the building, so I called mom and told her to meet me @ Shoe Carnival instead.

Got to Shoe Carnival and was able to get the $10 gift card, so I got a pair of slides for $8.

Went back to Target where the line had already improved. Got right inside and got everything I wanted except the Friday Night Lights DVD (however, employee told me they may get another shipment in tomorrow).

(2) Circo jeans for daughter $6.99/each

Circo turtleneck for daughter $2.99

(2) Cherokee v-neck shirts for me $6.88/each

Chutes & Ladders game $3.88

Toastmaster slow cooker $4.14

After my gift card (won through local radio station), I only had to pay about $9

Got to Walgreens @ 7:25 - they still had a good selection of everything

(2) VHS tapes B1G1 @ $3.99

Planters dry roasted peanuts $0.99

(2) Hershey's dark chocolate giant candy bars $0.50/each

(2) 5-pk white shirt boxes B1G1 @ $2.79

(3) Children's computer games (got 2 Muppets and a Garfield) $1/each

Stopped by Sonic for breakfast and then went home to crash. Slept from 9-12. Then, got up and went back out @ 1 to a local hunting store where I scored (3) Team Realtree sweatshirts for $5/each. My husband is gonna love me for that one alone!

:holiday04:holiday04:holiday04:holiday04:holiday04:holiday04

I didn't get up early for Black Friday but I got pretty much everything I wanted to get.

Target:

MP3 Player

Madden 2006

Cordless Phones with Answering Machine

DIDN'T GET: Tool Set

McRaes:

Luggage Set

I almost didn't get the MP3 Player and Cordless Phone from Target b/c there was no more on the shelf, but I asked a very nice guy there and he checked it and there were more in back. :)

I cleaned up this year!!!

Kohls: Oral B sonic toothbrush $53.75 after coupon and rebate. Saved $55.25

remote control truck $16.49. Saved $13.50

frying pan $23.79. Saved $16.20

4 fleece sleepers (total) $24.48. Saved $47.52

Plus, I got a $20 coupon for spending that much.

Best Buy: laptop $354.99. Saved $394.01 (It's a long story why I got the laptop for $354.99 instead of $379.99)

some notebook accessory kit $29.99 AR. Saved $88.99

SanDisk 512MB MP3 player $39.99. Saved $60

Seagate internal hard drive $29.99 AR. Saved $70

Midland 8 mile radios $14.99. Saved $30

512MB flashdrive $19.99. Saved $40

1 GB flashdrive $39.99. Saved $70

They allowed me to PM the laptop because I bought the Panasonic 50" plasma tv a few days ago, and bought all the accessories to go with it. I had the 12% uber coupon for the tv (saved $480!!!), and they took 12% off ALL the tv accessories instead of just one item (saved a total of $160 inc rebates for the accessories). Plus I bought an HP computer and saved $50 with a rebate. PLUS, I saved an additional 1% just for shopping in a different city. My city's tax is so high!

All told, I saved about $1,677.32 after rebates!!!!!!

Not having to stand in line outside when it is 10 degrees out and very windy, PRICELESS!!!!

I mapped out my game plane and put the family to work with the two little ones at the nieghbors, I went to bed at 9:00pm Hubby set the alarm for me for 1:00 Am got up got dressed got coffee and my Daughter and her Friend for out trek to Walmart. Hubby was to follow at 4:30 am to be in line at Menards and my son at Target.

I got the 378.00 Laptop and case, 2 Portable DVD player and case, 3 20" gold chains, CP Baby, flash drives and many movies and box sets that were Pm at walmart.

Then went to Target to save my Son who is 15 and never has done a BF and I wanted 2 Kodak Camara's What a made house and glad I went to help him, Target was a mad house never knew a 46 year old could do the 100 yard dash like I did, they pushed through the doors and started running. Had he had not been there for 1.5 hours I would have said scew it. But we got them and out the door we went.

At menards Hubby got the GSP and the auto quick pack and a soccer Bean bag,

The we went to Kohls but had nothing there, Gordmans, then K-mart for some odd and ends and then back to walmart where we got a 23 inch Tv for 88.00, so jeand and boys PJ bottoms

I didn't start too early. I did go to Walmart first and pick up the 20" TV/DVD for $98.00, also pick up a brew master and a crock pot. Had to go home and empty car before heading out again. I then went to Target for some DVDs. Picked up season six one and two of SEX AND THE CITY. Both were on sale.

Then went home for some much needed rest.

After a riot almost happend at my local BB over the $149 computer I was able to get my hot little hands on one. I also got the $16.99 Lexmark printer from Target.

My local BB only had 9 of the $149 computers and I was #6 of 9 people that was able to get one. Lets just say the crowd was very "Angry" and that is an understatment.

So I got:

$149 computer from BB

Lexmark Printer from Target

JcPenney: Hooded ACDC Sweatshirt and free snow globe

KBToys: Easy Bake Oven and Sleeping Beauty Barbie Doll

Radio Shack: Radio system

Old Navy: Fleece Pullover for hubby

GameStop: 3 GameCube games (Buy 2 preplayed get one free)

Circuit City: Cinderella DVD (gotta take the one I got at Kmart yesterday back, CC had it for $4 less), Queen Greatest Hits VL 1-3 (cheaper than Wmart), Siruis Satellite System ($150 model with $100 inst savings and $50 rebate, had to order online though was sold out in store)

Walmart: Eagle's Jersey and foot massager (that one was for me, today's my bday!)

Kohls: Locket stepson wants to give his mom

well i really didn't do to well

Burgners was horrible to shop i musta spent several hours there so i didn't get to go to several of the places i wanted.

i hit walmart, JCPenny, Burgners, Sears, Bath & Body

8 toy for toy 4 tots

2 toys for gifts

xmas gift for mom

and all the rest 4 me ;)

door buster* Down coat

bath and body-purse gift set

way expensive chocolate from bath & body (not worth the $$$)

2 throws

new pair of gloves

super soft pair of slippers

and my total was about $179.20

I had so much fun this year! :) My sister, mom and I are going to make it an annual tradition.

Wal-Mart: Care Bears, cheap dvd, Tumble Time Tigger and Cabbage Patch dolls among other things.

Bath & Body Works: Two starter WallFlower kits and two refills. Also four antibacterial handsoaps. All that for $30.

Younkers: Carter's jammies for $6!

Target: Polar Express, jeans for husband and small other things.

We hit Starbucks for a latte and were home by 11am. Fun, fun!!! :gd_not_ri Just bought a IPod Nano online for my husband as well. Got the 4GB one at the educational pricing. Glad I didn't go for anything electronic in the actual store.

Too bad about not having the Target ad. My 24 hour walmart had every single ad you could think of on a keyring attached to each register. I thought that was really cool.

My sister, my mom, SIL and I got every single thing we came for and even PMd a ton of stuff. Some of our items were: Tumble Time Tigger, Cabbage Patch NBs, Care Bears galore, Fairytopia Mermaid Barbies, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for PS2 (PM from GameStop for 29.99!), PJ pants, kid's jeans, Hummer, Little People Sets, Stick Vac, 50 Cent CD and PMd a TON of DVDs from other stores!

We got to our 24 hour WM at 2:30 and it was DEAD! We went and put everything in our buggies and simply waited for 5am. At like 2 mins til 5 WM employees let everyone know they could head for checkout and they then started handing out Big Ticket items (which we didn't need any of) so my mom was 3rd in line, I was 4th, sister was 5th, SIL was 6th. We made it outta there and to TRU by 5:30! So glad we didn't need any big ticket items too, because one fight broke out in the line for the laptop, so I heard. Everything else was smooth sailing. Around 4am people in the big ticket lines were all chanting something that sounded like a WalMart fight song! LMAO! I was way in back where the kid's jeans were and all of a sudden I kept hearing "W-A-L-M-A-R-T! WoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I started really getting pumped at that point. haha

Inside TRU, we got the Bratz Nighty Nite Collection, Little Tikes Handiworker Workhorse, 2 Harry Potter Scene-Its, Barbie Power Wheels, Yu-Gi-Oh! gift tin, Fly Wheels BOGO, and some other stuff.

Then off to Circuit City for some stuff we couldn't find at WalMart to PM. Found every single thing there that we needed. This is the ONLY BF that everyone in my group got everything we went for. YAY!

After that we wernt for breakfast at Perkins and then to Old Time pottery on the way home for some wrapping paper, bows, ribbon, etc. Made it home by 9:20 am! I felt really good for running on only 3 hours sleep. Then around 12:30 I crashed until 4:30. It was a great day. :g_thumpsu

~H~

Got the Hp desktop instead of laptop at Walmart.

Got the last 15" LCD TV price rollback from $198 to $178.

The first season of "The OC" at Target for 29.97,

$54 at Walmart, didn't have ad to PM.

Two of my lip liners for .84 cents each

Knit cap for $1.99 so daughter can snowboard tomorrow.

Here's what I got:

$129.99 Kodak C360

$24.99 for 100,000,00 Fans Can't Go Wrong Bon Jovi Box Set

$8.98 Madonna Confessions on a Dance Floor

$3.44 The Beach, Swimfan, Sweet November

$10.70 Stitch(from Lilo and Stitch) travel mug

$12.00 portable car vac.

$129.99 iPod shuffle

We started out at WalMart at 3:45am and we thought it wasn't busy but then we figured out where everybody was. I was 7th in line for CPK NBs, my SIL was 7th in line for LeapPad. We got everything we wanted.

3 CPK NBs - $10 each:D

1 LeapPad Plus Writing- $25:giggle:

HP Camera-$88:D

DVD/VCR -$48:D

4 Garth Brooks Set- $25 each:giggle:

2 PJ Sets- $10 each:)

Blender-$15:)

PS2 Burnout 3- $8:giggle: ( bf bought it for $19.99 for a friend weeks ago)

and some other miscellanous stuff

Then on to ToysRUs where I bought clothes, Classical Chorus Gym, Cinderella,

Then on to the mall and Kohl's and Target.:D

All in all I got everything I wanted and then some. Spent probably close to $1,000. Will be paying off CCs till next christmas. Oh Well at least it will be a good Christmas.:holiday08

The only store I went to was Walmart and it wasn't a supercenter (reading other posts, I'm glad LOL)

Here's my list:

• Care Bear plush w/DVD - $5.00
  • Cabbage Patch Newborn - $10.00
  • Coffeemaker (12 cup) - $3.98
  • Little People Zoo Playset - $10.00
  • Little People Noah's Ark Playset - $10.00
  • Sorry / Candyland Game combo - $10.00
  • LeapPad Plus Writing - $25.00
  • 4 LeapPad books - $6.88 each for a total of 27.52
  • LeapFrog Leapster Learning Table-Price Matched Toys R Us - $19.99
  • Puppy Chair / Sleeping bag set - $18.00
  • Robots DVD - $8.00
  • Pleasantville DVD - $3.44
  • Longest Yard DVD - $8.00
  • Mushroom Chairs (for the boys) - $10 each for a total of $20.00
  • HP Notebook computer - $378.00
  • HP 5 MP Digital Camera - $88.00
  • Atari Flashback Game Console (no sale here) - $29.72
  • 10 Hot Wheels Cars (no sale here) - .75 each for a total of $7.50
  • HP Desktop Computer (Price Match another SuperWalmart) - $398.00
Story behind the computers....

I was first in line at one door and hubby was 2nd in line at the other, so we were HOPING we'd get a laptop. There were only 10 at the store in total. 5am the doors opened and I got shoved back by a 13 year old boy who's mother worked there - he was in the back of the line and came running up saying he was cold and he didn't care cuz he wanted the laptop. Not happy :mad: . So anyway, I rushed to get my laptop ticket (they were handing out tickets) and headed to the desktops. Met up with hubby and we put the desktop in the cart. At the same time we held up notebook tickets LOL Now, we only needed one anyway, so we gave the other ticket to a woman we overheard practically in tears that was there right behind us. She wanted to get her daughter one for xmas since her daughter is in college first year. Felt kind of good to do that :banana01: So the desktops were in the ad at $488 each, but I brought another walmart ad along and had no issues Price Matching that to $398 :D We did good!!! Now we just have to pay for it all to get it off layaway :tongue1:

UPDATE!!!!

DH went out for round 2. He went to Best Buy & Circuit City for the closing noon time to see if their was a no show. It is how we got the BB computer last year, and SUCCESS!!

He scored a Circuit City computer (desktop)!!! Hee-hee-hee.

The lady behind the counter said some guy had walked out because he did not want to deal with the rebates but she couldn't sell it until noon.

He also got another 79.00 TV from Sears, I think. Not sure he is sleeping and passed out.

Walmart: 2 Care Bear w/ DVD, Cabbage Patch Newborn, Radio Controlled Jeep, Carpenter Jeans, My First LeapPad books (PM from Kohl's), LeapFrog Baby Tad (in store PM from Target), mini food chopper, Robots DVD

Sears: Craftsman digital multi-meter

Target: Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture, Finding Nemo memory game, Gone Fishing game, LOTR: Return of the King

Got out of work at 4 am, went and stood in line at Walmart. they had 14 laptops... gone in two mins. fought my way out of the store and went and stood in line at Staples was about 17th in line and they had 15 laptops, they opened the doors about 10 mins early and had the laptops at the registers got in line and was checked out with my new laptop about 5:55am.

I did VERY well indeed...and THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOTTADEALS!!!

I ordered 4 craig 256/mp3 players Thanksgiving night for my girls at $29.99 from TRU..GREAT DEAL! I noticed it gone by teh next day..so I am sooo glad I check back here often!!

This morning we were at Wal-Mart at 2:30 a.m. I had one of my girls stationed at carebears..got 6 (Some are for toysfortots) 3 newborn cabbagepatches (1fortoysfortots) and 2 gameboy advances and my LAPTOP!

Not to mention some unexpected like the pj's and a blender....great deals and I was lucky enough with 3 of my girls to get everything on my list at Walmart today!

Thursday I got the 4 available gameboy advance games at Kmart for $7.99 and the Eso Es Maya doll for $18.99 for my 7 yr old! (of course if the employees at Kmart would kindly KNOW what is for sale..that would have saved me a good 45 minutes!).....

OVERALL....I got EVERYTHNG I wanted and more..we even had time after all that to head to the mall and get the JCPenney globe and a couple deals there (sweaters).

THANKS Again Gottadeals..you helped alot with shopping this year!!!!

I started out at CompUSA around 1 am, just to get a feel for what the day would be like, and to check out Circuit City's lines. I bought 3- 30 CD-R packs, a Wi Fi locator device, a 512 mb stick, and a wireless router. There were about 20 in line at Circuit City, so I went to Walmart to check on lines. It was a Supercenter, so it was open but the store was empty. I was 10th in line for the laptops around 3:30 am, but I decided not to wait, because I had "ordered" the Best Buy laptop online.

So I left, and then went to Office Depot around 5:15. The manager came out and took everyone's shopping orders, and got them ready for everyone. Wow, I was really impressed I bought a Canon A520 and a 1G Sandisk SD card, and I was 1st checking out. Then I went to Ultimate Electronics, was 12th in line, and waited about an hour for the store to open. I bought an Olympus 5G mp3 player for $89. My first BF, and a very good day, but came home to the canceled BB laptop email. So I'm still looking for a good laptop deal. -Melissa

The only place I had timre to stop in on my way home from work was TRU. I was able to get the Gameboy deal there. I got 2 fly wheels and 2 of the 2 for $15 GBA games. Used some of the Gc i got i the last 4 weeks and i only spent $69 OOP.

I wa able to get hte Gameboy at target earlier this week so ow i ahve to decide if i want to keep the TRU one or the target one or kee both and give one to my DS5 ad the other to my DD3.

Just finally re"waking up" from a 3AM start! (5:30pm!)

First off, I want to thank this website for all the access to the ads prior to the sales. There were ones my Tgiving day paper "forget" they had. I was able to print out a "game plan" of stores, opening and EB hrs, what we wanted, $ & $ matches which worked very well for me today! Even my DH was pleased! We bought for our two boys (12 & 13) and my Brother's family ( 3 girls). I took my tote back with all my ads (and price matches) and my wallet with cash and credit cards and we were off!

Left the house at 3:25 and DH and I had breakfast at Wafflehouse. The only Customers there! Big travel mug full of coffee and I'm good to go! Dropped his truck off at Target (his 2nd stop) and already a small line forming. We both went to Walmart (2 blocks away) by 4am.

We went to one of the 24hr walmarts so we enterd right away, lot about 1/3 full. On the Walmart web site there was "price matching" adds for several of the toys I planned to get at Target, a $1 or so cheaper. I ended up switching the game plan to get those there. We mainly went to get the 23 in TV to replace the one in the kids game room, its an older set and the picture tube is going dark. I was talking to my neices (12, 9 & 5) yesterday afternoon after Tgiving dinner and asked the youngest what she wanted. She pointed to the Barbies and the Doodlebear w/ the small bear, but then she picked up the Walmart BF EB section and pointed to the portable DVD and said, "I'd like one of those!" All the adults had a laugh around the table about it. But I guess she planted a seed, and since I am blessed with a well paying job we decided to get a "family gift" of the DVD player for them! :)

Walmart-

23 inch TV **** Marked in ad $99, actually got it for $88!

Port. DVD **** Marked in ad $79 actually got it for $68!

Case for DVD $9.74

3 - $3.44 DVD's (were not "wrapped" and the sales person said not to take them till 5am, but that didn't stop folks! )

Wind suit for son $11.44

Lazer Tag 2person $38

Ultimate Light Saber $21

2 PC Wireless game pads $24.98 ea

BUY OF THE DAY! George Foreman Grill, the one with the removable plates, was priced $89 at Walmart, but they priced matched Target at ***$44***!

A little snag. The 23 in TV would not fit the trunk of the car so I had to drop off DH to get the truck. He p/u the TV while I went on to Big Lots. Only about a dozen folks in line by 6am there, but my DH said the line for Target was all the way to the back of the building! It took it 10 minutes to get in the door and everyone was trying to grab buggies and blocking all the aisles. Since 1/2 of his Target list we got at Walmart he waltzed thru the ladies dept and cut over to toys before anyone else! He was at the check out in about 10 minuets! I had pre-shopped Big Lots to get the lawn decorations this year!

Big Lots

2 Holographic/lights decor. (S. & sleigh, S. & Train) $19.99 ea (on Wed)

Snowman Pathway lights $7.99 (on Wed)

3pk Animated Reindeer $29.99

Cordless drill & Light $19.99

Osh Kosh Mens Jacket & Shirt $5.00 each!

BONUS!! $10 gift coupon to use tomorrow for rest of things!

Target

LEGO Millennium Falcon $49.99

Pipeline game $15

Doodle Bear $18.88

Madagascar Game Cube $19.88

Kohl's (6:20am)

Holiday Sweater $19.99

Nerf toys (2) $7.79 ea

Game top pens (4) $3.99ea

Hand Held Game $9.99 ea

Starwars Monopoly Tin $21.99

Caphlon cookware set $199.00 w/ bonus pot $59.99 (for my MIL!) I was in "sleep deprivation" mode by this time and they did not credit me for the bonus :mad: BUT, called the store and they will adjust the price!

EXTRA BONUS! $70 in Kohl's Cash to use for me an outfit next week!!

Then, off to Eckerds and Walgreens! (7:15AM)

Eckerds

Christmas Bags B1G2 Free! #12 (the large $2.99 ones, for $1 each!)

Christmas Stickon Tags B1G2 Free #3

Diet Coke 3/12pk for 8.00 #12 (NO LIMIT!!)

Walgreens (8:00am)

Games/Toys $5.99 each 3/11.98 (got 2 "deals")

Bionicle set $9.99 (if you bought all 3, it makes the Big Creature!)

Magnetix 100 pc $14.99 with $5 rebate = $9.99 (same set at TRU $29.99!)

Christmas Stickon Tags B1G2 Free #3

Staples (9:15am)

Paper Shreader $29.99-$10 instant off then $20 rebate = FREE!

Was listed as an EB but the pallet sign said "Extended EB for Fri/Sat". Of course the pallet was empty! :( Got the manager to check and they did have some in back!!

Dropped DH off to "snore some ZZZz's" and went off to Toys R US. (10:30am) Didn't need any EB there so saved it till last, thinking it would have "calmed down" by then. WRONG!! Out of B1G1 Magnetix so got three other sets instead. Then had to wait in line to get INTO the electronic Games dept! They still had the GC 007 games 2/$10 but not the GC Ed, Edd and Eddy one my son wanted. They had the new GC Donkey Kong Jungle game with Bongo's bundle ( the bongo's were about $60 last year alone) for $58.99. Had a $20 card if you bought $150 and used it.

Then the hassle started. I had called TRU on the phone Wednesday at noon and used the "Pick up at the store service" for the Lego X wing fighter in the ad for $24.99. I also place a home delivery order at the same time. The girl was a little "ditzy" and never game me a confirmation number, said all I would need to do is show ID. Went to the back to pick up area and the sales lady pulled my packing slip off the computer. BUT, the phone order did not transmit till Thursday (according to the store) and they were "out" of that item. Could not find it at another store. They sent me back to customer service. By now it is 12:15pm and I'm a bit cranky! The CS said they could rebate the cost of the item but not the service charge. I would need to call the "R Express" folks to get the service chg back! No luck getting to them on the 20 min ride back home. Rested in bed with the phone in my ear for 45 minutes when they finally answered. She could not rebate the total because it had already been "proccessed"! A supervisor would have to call me back! Dozed off about 2pm watching the football game!

Lo and behold, as I'm typing this TRU calls me! Since I never offically picked up the item at the store I was not charged (no charge on the bank website either) but the Amazon.com order was "lost"? She transfered me to Amazon.com who did eventually find my order, but it was too far in the process to cancel it. (I HAD been charged for this on the bank website!) I will have to refuse shippment when it arrives.

I napped this afternoon about 3 hrs. All in all, a very successful BF shopping day!

SORRY SO LONG! But it will help me remember it when I'm old and gray!

Jacquelyn :D

I got the CC at 9:20pm, was 12th in line for the laptop.

Dealt with all of the gate crashers, attempted cutters, and all kinds of people just like I read on here (I was prepared). The early group of people all stuck together and we made sure we all did good. We had made a list of everyone's names and gave it to management so we all got the laptop vouchers. It was still total chaos and I was not ready for that part, but I did know what to do.

Once inside they tried to tell me that I had to sign up for the expensive AOL plan or nothing. I got a little loud because they refused to budge on that. Management came over and I pointed out what their ad says and they told me they could try. I watched them do it on the screen (electronically) and it was just another option -- chose the $15/month plan. So my total for the CC Toshiba is $380.

Felt good for my first BF.