Walmart:

2 Care Bears

1 Cabbage Patch Newborn

1 Mermaid Barbie

1 Portable DVD player + case

1 Kodak Easy Share Camera

2 256 MB memory cards

1 Kodak accessory kit

We tried for the Laptop but there was a separate line for it that we didn't find out about until there were like 200 people in it so we gave up on it.

CC was just too dang packed, too bad.

Menards:

2 Cordless Drills

1 Drill bit set

I felt accomplished and ready to end it then. People weren't mean this year.

Got the Hp desktop instead of laptop at Walmart.

Got the last 15" LCD TV price rollback from $198 to $178.

The first season of "The OC" at Target for 29.97,

$54 at Walmart, didn't have ad to PM.

Two of my lip liners for .84 cents each

Knit cap for $1.99 so daughter can snowboard tomorrow.

My sister and I did awesome:

We got the sewing machine, the Care Bears, the 4.00 appliances, and much more at Walmart.

Then we hit up Circuit city - too crazy, left.

Then Target, we got some of the 3.88 board games, and I got my Kodak camera.

Then Toys R Us, where we got the vtech laptop, the Bratz head, and some other stuff. I ordered everything else I wanted there online the other day, the stuff that had free shipping.

Then Harbor Freight for a few things, and home by 9!!!

I got..

PX...

18 Volt Craftsman Drill

2 16packs of batteries

Walmart

Newborn CPK

4 Carebears

Kenny Chesney's new cd

Madagascar

Polar Express

8 Mile

Little People set

New store at the mall..

Down Jacket for dh

Petty type coat for dh

2 Pairs of jeans for dh

Gymboree..also got $25 worth of gymbucks

3 outfits

Poncho

Shoes

Eddie Bauer

Pair of black pants

All for $206!! Not too shabby! :)

Best Buy:

The Shield: Season One ($19.99)

The Shield: Season Two ($19.99)

The Shield: Season Three ($19.99)

Arrested Development: Season One ($14.99)

Arrested Development: Season Two ($14.99)

Target:

Family Guy: Volume 2 (Season 3) ($17.88)

Family Guy: Stewie - The Untold Story ($8.88)

Anchorman ($5.88)

The Shield and 24 seasons on sale at Best Buy might have been the best sale for quality items of Black Friday.

Staples:

Leather Managers Chair 39.97

100 count HP CD-Rs 14.95

40 count color cd cases 7.95

2 50-pk Canon 4x6 Photo Paper 2.94 ea

Kaufmanns:

Jr Jeans 12.99 each

Sears:

Craftsman Twin Work Light on Tripod 19.99

Bolts Out Power Set 12.99

Kids Work Boots 19.99 (not on sale)

Target:

Sharktale DVD

Napoleon Dynamite DVD

Robots DVD

Lexmark Printer 17.88

16 qt Roaster w/ Buffet set and Turkey prep kit 26.00 (reg. 59.99)

Harry Potter Scene It Game 26.97

Womens 3 pc pajama set 10.88

I think that's it. What a morning!! AND I was at work by 8 am. Headed to Kmart for B1G1 Joe Boxer jammies after a dentist appt later. Hope there is a store left.

Staples was the best and busiest. I waited in line for 45 min but a clerk carried my computer chair to the front and they held it till I got up front.

Target was the quickest checkout. I got right in the express line and was out in less than 15 min total.

Kaufmanns was the worst deal. The jeans were a good deal but they had a coupon for $10 of any purchase of $25 or more. Unfortunately the fine rpint on the coupon read that this did not apply to purchases of JR jeanswear. OMG!!! Oh, well. It was still jeans for 12.99.

I had a blast. Our walmart is a 24 hr. walmart and all the stuff was unpacked and the pallets were already out when I got there at 4 am, so I just put the stuff I wanted in the basket and then walked around the store to see if there was anything else I needed. The registers were turned on at 5 and I was 2nd in line to check out. It was awesome. I checked out at 5:03 AM!!

From there, we went to ChickfilA and got breakfast on the way to Staples. I can't emphasize exactly how much I LOVE Staples. I was about 15th in line to get into the store. They were giving out tickets for all the items on the front page and you couldn't cut line to get a ticket early. Then you went to pick up your stuff at 1 of 2 places depending on what you wanted :-)

From there, I went to Kmart, which I HATED!! The KMart in Hendersonville TN is awful!! I went in to get 2 things, but they didn't have the Playskool table. They looked in the back to see if they just didn't bring them out yet, but that wasn't the case. They are disorganized and just not ready for prime time. I did get the Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer for my mom, and then I went to Jewelry to check out. They wouldn't ring you up there unless you bought something from there, even though they didn't have any line at all, so I bought the $9.99 necklace (my daughter called it my KMART FastPass) that she'd decided she didn't like anyway and avoided the line that wrapped past clothes and back down the center aisle with only 3 registers open.

From there We went to Target where they still had the Down Blankets I wanted and I picked up a few other things too like the $3.88 Hi Ho Cherryo and Don't break the Ice.

After Target, I decided to go to the other Kmart in Goodlettsville. I LOVED this Kmart. They still had the Playskool Discovery table, even though it was like 8 am, and they had someone in toys who knew where stuff was!! (This was the most important part!!) They also had the Turtlenecks and sweat separates that were on sale in abundance and actually had 3T's!!!

After Kmart, we went to Media Play and had fun there with the B1G1 bargain books!! Woo Hoo!!

Finally, as always, my last stop of the day is Walgreens for Gift tags, tape and the candles :-)

I got everything on my lists :-)

WalMart

2 Cabbage Patches

5 Carebears

both FP sets

Uno Attack

Staples:

The SD card

The Pny usb drive

The outlet thing

the label maker

the shredder

Kmart (2)

The deep fryer

Playskool Table

Pearl Necklace

batteries AA/AAA

Target

3 down blankets

Don't break the ice

hi ho cherryo

8 nail polishes to put in the pedicure sets for 84 cents each

Media Play

10 books

Star Ocean for PS2

Magic the Game for XBox

Walgreen's

6 of the candles

gift tags

tape

After coming home from BB and taking a nap and playing with ds, I went out to grab some groceries and went to Wolf/Ritz Camera for two $9.99 each after $15 rebate (per item) SD cards--256 MB each by Panasonic. I thought that was a pretty good price and wanted to share that information here.

Hannah

From WalMart...

One HP Laptop, one HP desktop, the cheepie laptop case, a portable DVD player (and case), GameBoy SP, four DVDs (one current, three $3.44s), two pairs of pants for daughter, misc small toys.

From Lowes...

Three Maglites, a laser leveling tool.

Sears....

Too many tools to list, and a couple of pieces of jewelry

Home Depot....

Portable finish nailing kit... another MagLite (they matched Lowes), another laser level.

I got my Virgin Moblie from Radio Shack! Yipeee!!!!!!:gd_devild

I only had to go to 2 stores to get one! Stood in line for it at the first while they sold out, went to another and they had plenty! Woohoo!

Also, the Robosapian at Linens and things. Ordered online last night, shipped today for $31.99! Yahoo!

Plus a ton of other crap I don't need. But those are my favorite deals!

Sears...mp3l player....39.99-20.00 rebate, 20.00 GC & 10.00 GC....made 10.00!

Kmart..Cinderella bike, 2 pepsi cases ....58.xx

Value City...2pr jammies for DS...4.xx

Media Play....Samarai Champloo DVD & free bandana....16.xx

Target...Lexmark printer, my little pony game, candyland game....25.xx

Amazon.com...16" girls bike ...29.99-20.00GC, total w/ship....24.00

Short version

Walmart:

2 Carebears $10

Wild Wild West Bratz $9

Uno Attack $9.97

MY Little Pony Butterfly Island $39.94

Wild West Bratz with horse $19.97

Got there at 4:25 in line at 4:35, Registers started At 5 on the dot out the door by 5:03

Best Buy:

2 of the two pack PS@ games $19.98

Pinball PS2 $4.99

Lego Star Wars PS2 $19.88 price matched Target's ad

Used 4 Best Buy Bucks and $15 in Reward Zone certificates

In Store 5:30, applied for Best Buy Card, moved to service desk to process application, out at 6:00

Toysrus:

Sonic Hedgehog 2 pack Gamecube $15

IZip Scooter $49.94

Fire Engine scooter $29.95

Used $5 off $25 and 2 $10 gift cards from previous sale

In 6:10 Out 6:47

Target:

Poker table $24.96

Bratz Rock Angel set $15.38 Clearance

In 6:56 Out 7:04

Kmart:

Bratz Treasure $9.99

Buzz Lightyear $9.99 Last one on shelf

In 7:15 Out 7:23

Circuit City:

Brothers in Arms Road to hill 30 $9.99

In 7:35 Out 7:57

And Last Sam's Club:

Weebles Treehouse w/bonus weebles $33.22

Fly Wheels $19.88

In 8:00 Out 8:12

Karen:yawn:

Left house at 5AM and arrived at Wal-Mart at 5:30AM. Wal-Mart wasn't bad at all. I didn't have to wait in line at all to checkout! Then I went over to Meijer to find it not busy either. It was even less crowded than Wal-Mart. Next I went over to Target for the Gameboy SP but they didn't have it and even if they did I wouldn't wait in a line that big. Then went to Lowes which was not busy. Next I went to PC Club which was fairly busy and got a computer and a LCD 17 inch moniter. I later returned the computer because I decided against it. Then it was off to The Home Depot. That wasn't busy either. Next I went to Sam's Club and took advantage of the free continental breakfast which wasn't to shabby for free. Finally went to Meijer again and got a LCD 15 inch TV for $169 (AR)!! I got a $10 coupon with that purchase so tomorrow I'm going to return the TV and rebuy it so it will only be $159! Overall, I felt successful!

Wal-Mart

$68 DVD Recorder

$10 Eureka Superbroom

Some candy

Meijer (1st round)

1 box $9.99 No Stick Cookware

2 $1.99 Candles

1 box $11.99 Stainless Steal Mugs

Lowes

2 storage containers for Christmas Tree Ornaments

3 $.88 boxes of Christmas tree lights

PC Club

$149 17 inch computer moniter (AR)

Home Depot

$4.99 Tape Measure

$4.99 Tools

Meijer (2nd round)

$9.?? Incredibles DVD

2 more boxes $9.99 No Stick Cookware

$169 15 inch LCD TV (AR) BEST DEAL IMO

I started the line at KB Toys at 3:45 this morning and got the following:

2 Bratz karaoke machines for dd and niece (regular $149) - paid $39.99!!!

FP Geotrax sets - B1G1

Hello Kitty shrinky dink set

Chicken Limbo game - $12.99

A couple of other things too and ended up with $40 in KB Toys gift cards!!

Then I hit Penneys to get the free Disney Snowglobe!

Then on to Sears for the $10 gift card and I got an under the cabinet CD player - regular price $60, on sale for $28 minus the $10 gift card, so I got it for $18!!

Next was Kmart, but I didn't find too much there. Just:

2 Buzz Lightyear Electronic dolls - for ds and nephew - 1/2 off for $9.99

Slipper socks B1G1

Toys R Us:

Bratz Makeover head - $9.97

FP Baby Power Touch - $14.97

Baby Power Touch books - $7.49

Kohls:

Some FP toys - 50% off

Luminaries (I fill these with cookies for the neighbors) - $5.50 (regular $14.99)

Boots for me - $14.50 (regular $59.99)

Some other activity-type toys 50% off

Necklace for my mom for $16 (regular $75)

*I had a coupon to use for an extra 15% off too, so these were great deals!

New York & Company - received $15 gift card in the mail, so I got a free sweater and t-shirt!!

Bath & Body Works - got 6 sets of wallflowers for $5 each and a free lip balm!

Then I got a $20 gift card from the mall customer service center for spending so much!!

The Limited - got a pair of corduroys for $10 and a sweater 50% off with a $10 Starbucks gift card!

EB Games - got 3 PS2 games for dh for the price of 2!

Disney Store (extra 20% off all prices below):

Pull-string Woody toys - 2 for ds and nephew - sale $12.99 (reg. $19.99)

Musical character cubes (got 2 sets of 10 each)- 2/$10 (reg. $6.50 each)

Got a free DVD (The Pacifier) for spending $75!!

I was so happy. I got everything on my list! That never happens to me on BF . . . I always miss out on something, but this year was great!

At walmart I got a GBA and the 8.00 scooby game a green light saber, uno attack, blue canister vac, blue stick vac (for mom) and a pack of fly wheels. Then I jumped in the car and drove to Kmart. There I got a steam cleaner, pair of shoes for DH, battery jumper and I was going to get a weight bench and had one taken up front and by the time I got up front it was "missing" and they told me I had to go back and get another one! I told them to forget it it was not that important. Then I went to Radio shack got the 15 minute battery charger and the cordless spot light. Then on to Fashion bug to spend my 10 off 10 card I got two shirts and a pair of socks. Then back toward home where I stopped at CVS and bought 20 dollars worth of batteries. PHEWWWW I'm pooped!

Best Buy

E machines comp w/monitor $150

(2)kbyte 512 pc 2700 ram $44

Staples

16x internal dl dvd burner 19.99 AR

25 pack of dvdr's 7.94

100 pack of cd-r's 14.94

sat out at best buy since 11:30om for the desktop and for staples i just went in at 9:30 this morning and got everything.

I just went to Kohl's:

Got:

Carlton Card Ornaments for Teachers - 4 of them about $11 each. It wasn't an early bird special, but I figured the "good ones" would sell out fast.

2 Women's Robes - $19.99

1 Man's Robe - $25.00

3 Men's Lounge Pants - $7.99 Each

Rival Slow Cooker/3 Divided Sections - $29.99

Griddle - $14.99

Quesadilla Maker - $14.99

Game Tins -

Mine is not super impressive, but I did get some of what I wanted. I found that there were crowds around not seen in the past. I guess it was all of the media coverage this year (the WM ad leak on the news, etc.). I got the HP Pavillion at OD except we did add some things to it. Final price shipped after rebates (and tax) will be $283.99 which is still not to bad for a desktop for the boys. :D

We went ahead and upgraded the RAM to 512 and added the combo drive. We will pick up a network card and a few PC games later on towards Christmas.

I also was able to get the MVC 210c All-in-One for my Dad which will be 59.99 AR while at OD.

Circuit City

Gameboy Advanced Sp Bundle(with 2 different games we go the last one and the bundles didn't work out right)

Poloroid DVD player

2 PS2 Games $4.99

Nextech Blank DvD 50 pack

GE 5.8 ghz cordless phone

512 MB Sandisk MP3 Player

Terrible experience(no injuries or nothing like some have reported). Waited in checkout line from 5:30 to 9:00 only to find out about the GBA bundle situation. It took Heath(the slowest cashier in world) and 3 managers 30 more minutes to decide how to make good for the bundle games. Other lines were moving at a reasonable pace, but the one I was in was the only one to get the GBA bundle.

I stayed home, where it was nice and warm, slept in and just purchased a laptop with Dell. Got the B130 with the wide screen, pentium M processor, 512 memory, 40 Gb Hard drive, 1 yr warranty, CD burner, etc. for $530 plus state tax (shipping came out free after my preferred account discount). Now I just get to wait for it :)

Ton's of Coach Bags ;) They are going on ebay :) to pay for Xmass

Vsmile games 14.xx

fly wheels

carebear

leap pad machine & some books

robots dvd, crash dvd. stewie dvd A few more

toaster oven

cool water purfumes

tide

old navy clothes (online )

best buy dvd's and dig cam (online)

I dunno whatelse brains not working right, was up at 2am and was out shopping for 8 hrs......

I hit Walmrat twice, Target, Sears, Walgreens & Navy Exchange.

Here is what time I was somewhere and what I got:

Menards (Midwest Hardware Store) *** The ONLY person in the lot at 4:00 A.M.!! I even beat the manager, and employess :).

Stayed in the car till 5:40, ended up being 4th in line. Great people to talk to!

Purchased:

$28.86 Pizza Oven

(2) Plush Pillows ($3.00ea)

Snow Shovel ($2.77) I know itll break with the first heavy snow, but what do u expect!

Departed 6:15 A.M.

Home Depot (Stop 1) Arrival 6:23

Also was told I looked like Tony Stewart! Especially cause I was wearing my Home Depot Jacket (Bad Idea, people started asking me in the lot where stuff was, and if it was sumthin I bought I told them, but the rest I told them I dont work for them I work for a True Value).

Purchased

1 ($50 or so) of those short ladders

1 $60 Gas powered leaf blower

1 $3.50 piece of wood (Not on sale)

Departed 6:45

7:00 AM Home - Unload my wittle car and backout for shopping

Target Arrival 7:20 A.M.

Purchased:

1 ($79) Dura BUilt Toolkit

1 ($8.88) Longest Yard DVD

1 ($23.68) Black and Decker Auto Tape measure.

Departed around 7:35

Home Depot (Stop 2) Arrived 7:45 (THank you empty freeway)

1 Ryobi 18v Cordless Drill tool kit ($29.97)

Departed 7:52

Final Stop Sams Club. Arrived 8:00

FREE MUFFIN and OJ!

Everywhere I Went there was very few people. It was great!

DON

I got to Target early because I could not sleep. They opened the doors at 6:00am. I got:

Doodle Glow bear,

Easy Bake Real Meal Oven,

Lego Millenium Falcon set (wish I had gotten that one as a kid -- it is cool),

GBA Finding Nemo,

GBA Disney Princesses.

Knew where everything was and checked out first at 6:04.

Kmart:

Went and got my 'misplaced' Legos for the buy one get one 1/2 off sale --

Lego Tie Fighter,

Lego Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid.

I was going to get some of the cheap PS2 games but they were handling the game cases in a dumb way and it would have taken an hour to get through there. They also only had half of the registers at the front open -- I guess they are i bankruptcy because they are dumb.

Went to Staples to get the SD card they had on sale but the line to checkout was crazy as they only had 4 registers in the store.

Went to Circuit city to find they were out of SD cards and PS2 wireless controllers.

Stopped at Game Stop on the way home and picked up 2 of the greatest hits PS2 games for $30.

Got everything I was looking for except the SD card and wireless PS2 controllers but they will both probably be on sale later on and weren't that big of a deal for me anyway.