The Official "WHAT I GOT!" Thread!

alimfp

I went shopping at Bestbuy. I got there a a little before 10pm and was second in line. We only got 2 $149.00 emachines from there and then took off to toysrus where I got...

Barbie drums

Barbie Pet doctor

Barbie fairytopia

Barbie Convertable bug

vtech laptop

lil tykes keyboard

and bratz styling head thing.

After my $10.00 off on barbie coupon and my $5.00 off on $25 coupon, I Only spent a little over $88.00!

The computer was completely worth the frost bitten toes and the chaos at best buy. I took pics of the lines with my camera phone that I will upload later. Right now I need to sleep!

Way to go on your deals, guys! I hope its worth every minute of preparation and time spent campin out!

$379 laptop at wal-mart

23 inch television wal-mart

some other assorted non BF items.

Wal-mart had some nice HD-LCD 15 inch televisions, 12 of them, along with about 30 of a lessor brand... was gonna nab a good one if there was any left after buying my laptop, but they were gone.. there were 10 or so lessor brands left when I got there around 5:10

Well, I went to WM at 4:00am this morning and was able to get:

4 care bears

2 cabbage patch newborns

Uno Attack

2 of the 2 pack Fly Wheels

2 hot wheels race track things

George Foreman (PM Target)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory DVD (PM Target)

The Polar Express (PM CompUSA)

Apollo 13 (PM Best Buy)

Bambi (PM Meijer)

Seinfeld Season 1 & 2 (PM CC)

1 of the 2 game packs

and from Radio Shack

4 of the M&M Radios

1 of the iHome iPod speaker thing

I think that's everything but I can't remember :)

I wasnt able to go out but my SIL picked me up the cabbage patch, the mushroom chair and a care bear. They didnt have the LP zoo thing I wanted but when she went to Target she found the big zoo with all the animals for $25. I didnt even know it was on sale, cant find it anywhere. :slaphappy I may go brave the mall with my daughter later.

17 DVD's

2 USB Keys

bunch of Tools from Sears

bunch of stuff from Bath and body works

Oh yea and Walmart here only had 36 Laptops hidden in the Vision Center.. We got to Walmart at 4:15 got the DVDs and was out at 5:00!!!

Then went to Sears got there at 5:15 was first in line!!!! So my wife and I got the gift cards and tools.

Went to breakfast and the hit up Bath and Body works at 7:00!!

We hit EVERYTHING like clockwork it was GREAT!! and to top it all off we spent around $150 bucks!!!

I'm so sleepy I don't even remember right now!

I know I got a wholeeeee lot of stuff for under $80. The most I spent was $25 at Media Play for the huge Bon Jovi box set, it was half off! I'm so so so happy with my purchases.

And better yet, I just got an email saying my Kodak C360 from Best BUy has been shipped!

What a great day!!

2 $149 Desktops at BB

1 $380 Laptop at BB

1 $68 Portable DVD player at Wal-Mart

1 Bissel ProHeat carpet cleaner at Big Lots

1 Roomba Discovery at Big Lots

Earlier on, I bought one portable heater at Wal-Mart (to keep warm) plus two tanks (I guess they're propane, I dunno). Plus five cups of hot chocolate (we shared). Also bought a $16 tent at Wal-Mart, but it was too small, ah well.

Yeah, so Best Buy didn't make a dime on me today, lol.

2 $149 eMachine desktop

1 $379 Toshiba laptop

1 $20 512MB Sandisk SD card

1 FAR Lexmark all in one printer

1 $20 512MB PNY USB flash drive

1 $2.99 AR 75 DVD+R/25 CDRW spindle

I got some other small doodads but the best part is that Best Buy apparently preloaded all of the cheap desktops and laptops with Trend Micro and Webroot software (value of $118; total of $354 for all 3 systems) and expected customers to pay. I had the 5th, 6th, and 7th voucher for those and they said they already sold out of the non preloaded systems...BS. Had the manager come by and take the cost of all the software off. Since it had already been installed, they couldn't remove it from the systems.

Now that gives me some leverage to sell these things since all three have 1 year subs to antivirus software for free thanks to the idiots at Worst Buy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I tried to get the Samsing A940 for $99 AR ($249 - $150 MIR) but they didn't have any in stock. Since they stated minimum of 3 per store, they wrote me a raincheck for $99 (no mention of the MIR). The guy wrote "Raincheck for phone OOS. Good Friday sale." What a goober.

So far I got to Radio Shack and got the Sirius Radio and the home dock for it.

Walmart I got 2 Cabbage Patch newborns, Uno Attack, and a couple of DVD's

I am off to Menards but I came home for my husband first. Then on to the mall with the $10 off anything over $10 coupons for Carson's.

J.C. Penny

got the free snow globe

Sears

got the $10 giftcard, used it to buy a shirt paid $2.50 for the shirt

Best Buy

Catch me if you can $3.99

Happy Gilmore $3.99

Target

Friday Night lights, came w/ a free watch.

I got up at 4:30am because I did not need any big ticketed items. :)

We were in and out of Walmart in 20 mins, and got in at Target and was 10th in line! The Target Manager at the Villa Park, IL was awesome! He even brought the first few people some coffee to warm up with.

From Walmart:

The Spongebob TV & DVD player $99.88

From Target:

Gameboy Bundle $68.88

Finding Nemo (GBA) $9.99

Princesses (GBA) $9.99

Simpsons (GBA) $9.99

2 Scooters $19 each

2 Campfire Bratz $10 each

I went to Walmart got there at 4:45 was home by 6:30 we have a 24 hour one they posted guards at each palate and they moved about 1 minute to 5 am when the anouncment went over things was flying over the top of our heads. My hubby got the sewing machine for 55 dollars and a stereo system for 40 bucks. We got a tumbble time tigger for 16 bucks a 2 pack of board games for 10 bucks. I think Connect four and guess who. We also got a cp newborn baby for 10 dollars. The cool thing is we got to put stuff on lay away the sewing machine and stereo went on layaway. The other stuff the toys we payed up front they made 2 lines that was wrapped around one was all the way to the grocery the other all the way to electronics but we was home by 6 30 am. Big lots sale is going from Wednesday-Saturday. I hit there yesterday and got a cpk stroller for 5 bucks Something for my son don't remeber for 5 bucks and baby got a towel and washcloth set for 4 bucks. They also have 4 packs of scotch tape for 99 cents and ribbon for 99 cents. I spent a wopping 16.16 yesterday at biglots and we spent a wopping 60 bucks today at walmart. Had a blast hubbey just kept saying omg this is madness We had fun though. Snuck out of the house while kids was asleep and got home before they even new we was gone. They all slept right through it and got mad cause they did not get to go. Son found out walmart had 3 packs of ps2 games for 10 bucks.

Family wide we got (we hit 5 different Dallas area stores all at once)

48 Emachines 150 desktops

23 Toshiba 379 Laptop

60 512MB Sandisk mp3 players

62 Gateway Laptops

Going to bed. Will post more later!

You must have one helluva huge family.

Went to one store, Fred Meyer (Kroger).

Got socks for my kids, tights for my daughter, socks for DH and I, slippers for myself, lights for the outside of our house (holiday icicle ones) and a pair of mittens for me. Total of $45 (everything was half off pretty much).

Guest unicron

I went to Best Buy and bought the following:

1. Lite-On DVD Recorder

2. Nero 7 Ultra Edition

I had bought a 250GB Western Digital External HDD at CC early this week because they had dropped the price to match the BF price. Because of that I didn't have to go to Circuit City today.

I waited in line at about 2 hours before opening. Thankfully I met a girl there that I could talk to. She left about 45 minutes before 5am because the Emachines PC were all taken. I started up another comversation with two other people behind me. It's a good thing I had people to talk to because, time wouldn't have gone so slow.

At 5am the store opened and they let 200 people in at a time. I was one of the first 200, so that was good. I went straight for the Nero 7 software. I had a little trouble finding the Lite-on DVD recorder because it wasn't in the DVD Recorder section, but was in the TV area. I had to ask where it was. Anyways everything worked out and I got what I wanted.

Got up at 3 got to Walmart at 4. At Wm got The Dora TV & DVD player $99.88 and 20in flat screen tv/dvd combo for 98.00. The line wasn't bad. We got in at 5 was out by 5:20. Then we went to TRU which wasn't suppose to open until 6 but they opened at 5. TRU was alot better then WM. I got the gameboy Sp withthe free Shrek 2 game and free Shrek 2 movie for 79.99, 2 GBA games 2 for 15 and the little tykes keyboard for 14.99. I was home by 6:30. Going to go to linens and things and target soon.Came home to relax after Wm. I have never been there on a BF before and will never go again. As I posted on another thread I almost got into a fight was pushed and alomost run over with a cart. I should have listen to everyone that said it's crazy there on BF. Next year I buy online.