PS2 vs. Gamecube?!?!

goodday

hi, anyone know where i could get on sale Gametube??

i know PS2 is more popular than Gametube, but i think children would like to play cute Mario games.. and as long as they have NBA live, i'm happy with it.

any PS2 or Gametubes on sale on BF??

thanks! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I just bought one for our son for Christmas. I paid $99.99 for a bundle pack. It has a black cube, two controllers, the Mario Party 7 game, and a microphone. I searched, and that was the best deal for what we were looking for. It has been very difficult to find this bundle in stock, though. I ordered it thru Amazon.com.

Don't buy your kids GameCubes.

There's exactly one must-have game for GC, Super Smash Brothers Melee (an absolute gem that almost by itself would justify a GC purchase).

The PS2 offers a much better catalog of games.

Unless your kid likes the core Nintendo games (the GC Zelda games are all good, and Mario Cart for GC is kick ass, but that's about it) they'll be mad at you.

thats bull. My 9 yr old is happy as a lark with his gamecube and has amassed 30+games. When he's ready and more like, when I allow him to own the mature rated games (that wont be for 5 yrs) then he will get a system upgrade.

I bought the game cube when my son was only 5, and its durable (i found much more durable then the ps2 we have at the hospital..i work at a childrens hospital) He's abused the thing and yet it hasnt had a hiccup. The games are reasonable and there is something for everyone. The durablility and the price is enough for me. Another thing I like about the game cube, is that they havent upgraded it yet, in that its not obsolete as far as nintendo goes. PS2's are about to change...when the 3's come out, you wont want the 2's.

Just my opinion, but honestly my sons been very happy with it, and he is quite the gamer :)