GATEWAY Laptop at Best Buy SOLD OUT?

Kalel

Uppsss. I checked BestBuy site and it says that gateway laptop is sold out if i want to buy it online.

What does its means? It´s nos available only on line or i begin to cry because tomorrow wont be any gateway laptop at Best Buy?

Help!

Guest lolwtfbbq
it means that their online quantity is sold out. they will still have whatever the minimum number advertised in their ads available for store purchase.

Uppsss. I checked BestBuy site and it says that gateway laptop is sold out if i want to buy it online.

What does its means? It´s nos available only on line or i begin to cry because tomorrow wont be any gateway laptop at Best Buy?

Help!

Have you been living here on Earth. The buzz has been going on for weeks/months now. Dude, WAKE UP!! :gd_stars:

Have you been living here on Earth. The buzz has been going on for weeks/months now. Dude, WAKE UP!! :gd_stars:

I think 8 Pm (in 5 hours) is a good time to begin the laptop fight at the front of the line.:wife:

Last yeat i arrived at Best But 2 am and i get the laptop. This time nobody is going to getme out a laptop...