walmart changed there prices to match other stores

lexusjade

Good morning all... Just got on to check any changes at good ole walmart put in my zip code and they changed the prices of the lap top back to the 398 price instead of the over 400 price!! Check your zip code to see if they changed it.. I wonder if they got tons of phone calls.. they also changed the tv prices back down also

Guest clips2save

My ad changed also. I printed out yesterday from the web site for my store the portable DVD players at $68 & the Laptops at $378. At the store I also agot a flyer they were handing out that had the same price. Today I did not get an ad in my paper so I drove to the store ( right down the street from me ). The ad has the DVD player at $79.86 & the laptop at $398. But the kicker is that they still had the flyers that said the cheaper price. I have all three ads and will definately be sopeaking to someone about the lower price.

The store closest to me is closing at 2 open at 5. The employees there say that management will not tell them what they are doing until right before they open. Do not know if tickets or free for all. The store in the next town has 35 laptops and will be giving out tickets to those in front of line.