So I went to my Wal Mart, not happy! so unorganized can you help?

Miranda1313

So I just got into town where my family is and where I will be bf shopping, Woodburn and Tigard OR. And I stopped at Wal Mart to check a few things out and talk to an employee. And man was she mean! First she was pissed and surprised that I knew about the sales. Hello they are on your website silly lady!!!! Then she told me that when they wheel out the items with the plastic on them they wont tell you what is under it so you wont know where to wait!!! Whats that about? So are you telling me that I have to wander around the store and "guess" what is under the plastic? And "hope" and "pray" I am in the right spoy for the little people playsets and the Care Bears then the 5 am hits? Man what do I do?

Miranda

Guest all2tired
You go there tomorrow morning and talk to another employee asking nicely if he/she knows which has the items you want. Make sure you say you're from out of town and you aren't familiar with that stores layout.

So I just got into town where my family is and where I will be bf shopping, Woodburn and Tigard OR. And I stopped at Wal Mart to check a few things out and talk to an employee. And man was she mean! First she was pissed and surprised that I knew about the sales. Hello they are on your website silly lady!!!! Then she told me that when they wheel out the items with the plastic on them they wont tell you what is under it so you wont know where to wait!!! Whats that about? So are you telling me that I have to wander around the store and "guess" what is under the plastic? And "hope" and "pray" I am in the right spoy for the little people playsets and the Care Bears then the 5 am hits? Man what do I do?

Miranda

Our WM does this and it is crazy. Last year I found one of the toy items that I wanted next to the frozen foods section. If you get there early enough and ask the employee/guard that is standing next to each pallet, "Hey, what's in that one?" they'll tell you. And yes they are covered in black plastic so you can't tell what it is. And don't even try to touch the pallets (or breathe on them before 5 am). One lady last year was trying to see what was in a pallet and they went in to robot mode saying (loudly) "Keep your hands off the pallet, Keep your hands off the pallet!" over and over.:slapcry:

Then she told me that when they wheel out the items with the plastic on them they wont tell you what is under it so you wont know where to wait!!! Whats that about? So are you telling me that I have to wander around the store and "guess" what is under the plastic? And "hope" and "pray" I am in the right spoy for the little people playsets and the Care Bears then the 5 am hits? Man what do I do?

Yes it sucks but that's exactly how it works.

Read this: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=15319

as for the little people playsets....skip that zoo the one that costs 29.99 this year at TARGET is WAAAAY better....the one there isnt the new alphabet zoo and the kids dont seem to care for it at all like the new one

This is absolutely correct.

Target will be a lot less chaotic than Walmart will be.