Don't wear Jeans

wrightperspective

Jeans cause friction and slow you down!

I'm shaving my entire body of hair, getting into a vat of vaseline, sporting Speedo's and using inline skates.

WATCH OUT!

:g_thumpsu That ought to do the trick. I'm sure everyone will at least get out of your way so the cops can get to you. Of couse with all that vaseline you should have no trouble slipping out of the handcuffs and getting back out there. I have this reoccuring dream about vaseline, I think I posted it here somewhere.:rotflol:

Jeans cause friction and slow you down!

I'm shaving my entire body of hair, getting into a vat of vaseline, sporting Speedo's and using inline skates.

WATCH OUT!

:2banned2:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Eeeeeeeewwwwww :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

On the other hand, could you kindly repeat that post tomorrow night so I won't be able to sleep then either? :g_laughin :g_laughin :g_laughin

:2banned2:

:eek: :eek: :eek: Eeeeeeeewwwwww :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

On the other hand, could you kindly repeat that post tomorrow night so I won't be able to sleep then either? :g_laughin :g_laughin :g_laughin

Here's my dilemma, I usually sleep at 1AM that's the time my "day" will start on BF.

So today (Thanksgiving) I'll probably go to sleep around 3AM, wake up "early" around 10AM ... eat/watch TV and eat more ... I should be tired :tired: and will hopefully sleep around 5-6PM to Midnight. Shower then go to Best Buy and wait 5 hours in line.

Another 3 hours to go.

Here's my dilemma, I usually sleep at 1AM that's the time my "day" will start on BF.

So today (Thanksgiving) I'll probably go to sleep around 3AM, wake up "early" around 10AM ... eat/watch TV and eat more ... I should be tired :tired: and will hopefully sleep around 5-6PM to Midnight. Shower then go to Best Buy and wait 5 hours in line.

Another 3 hours to go.

So, the vaseline helps keep you up? ...awake I mean? (HD > oven - got it)

Polar Fleece-lined jeans here.....great things I got from L L Bean. Actually bought two pair from them, one Polar Fleece lined and one with a lining of cotton flannel......

Under the jeans goes a set of insulated bicycling tights.....quite warm by themselves and whan added to the lined jeans, nothing gets through.

Upper gets regular T-shirt followed by a bicycling underlayer shirt of something akin to Thinsulate (very insulating and moisture-wicking and yet quite thin), then a flannel shirt, a polar fleece pullover and a leather bomber jacket lined with Thinsulate.

Double socks, insulated ones over heavier cotton, and Thinsulate-lined boots, some mid-weight gloves and I'm set.

Not worried abut the cold, just boredom.