How Early are you getting there?

wrightperspective

I do this every year. I go to Best Buy at 11:00 the night before and sit in my car. As soon as another car pulls into the lot, I go up to the door (yes...crazy). I have a portable chair and a back pack. I wear thermal shirt and long johns and dress very warm. This year I have added a portable propane heater that will heat up to 10 hrs on 1 tank. I will have my cd player, nintendo ds, thermos full of coffee and a book.

MONEY MAKER**** I also bought a slew of those hand warming packs for 87 cents and when people are cold I am going to offer it to them for $10.00 for both hands. HEY - I WOULD HAVE PAID THAT LAST YEAR IT WAS SO COLD!

What time is everyone else getting to their store of choice?

I do this every year. I go to Best Buy at 11:00 the night before and sit in my car. As soon as another car pulls into the lot, I go up to the door (yes...crazy). I have a portable chair and a back pack. I wear thermal shirt and long johns and dress very warm. This year I have added a portable propane heater that will heat up to 10 hrs on 1 tank. I will have my cd player, nintendo ds, thermos full of coffee and a book.

MONEY MAKER**** I also bought a slew of those hand warming packs for 87 cents and when people are cold I am going to offer it to them for $10.00 for both hands. HEY - I WOULD HAVE PAID THAT LAST YEAR IT WAS SO COLD!

What time is everyone else getting to their store of choice?

7:45pm

Guest all2tired
I was going to be out there around 3 am but now that we have a new 24 wm that just opened, I'll get there around 4- 4:30 and stand by what i want. Not getting the electronic stuff so I figure I don't need to be there any earlier